Tha Land

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
damn…lucky you…they told me it’s on sight if they see me in that region again

Grav drive your ass asap to where help is... We were lighting them dudes the fukk up. I was in the cockpit with Sarah like

giphy.gif

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The shyt that the companions be doing :pachaha: . We on a mission, hostile territory although the immediate area is clear, I'm doing my searching all around the area, this chick Sarah seen a plate on the table with a sub, this chick sat down, grabbed a fork and spoon and went :eat::heh:

Update

tGgtt1

:dahell:

These nikkas just kidnapped your Harlemless mans, and this is the shyt you do? Can't trust this chick, Sarah is for the streets :francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
goal(s) for today is finish this “undercover” pirate storyline granted I no longer work for the UC so I’m pretty much a real pirate…semi-spoiled the remaining missions so I should be getting enough money to just barely buy one of the larger, nicer looking ships…gonna do some exploring and maybe setup an outpost before returning to the main mission…at some point I’m take sarah’s contact up on that offer to gain my citizenship and get an apartment/house whatever it was dude promised

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn neon city got some nice ships for sale…wonder what other “cities” or planets you can buy ships on aside from new atlantis and neon city

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Over 24 hours in.

I still have not visited Neon or Akila City.

Most of my time has been spent

• Exploring the planets in the Sol Star System M
  • Mining for resources on Mars
  • Getting existential crisis visiting and establishing an outpost on Earth thinking about how wars were fought where millions died over land and territory meanwhile Earth is now just an abandoned dystopian wasteland. :mjcry:
  • Also, I finished the Into the Unknown mission and letting myself just enjoy the side missions.
  • Definitely spend a hell of a lot of time fixing up my ship, putting my weapons and gear on mounts in my armory. shyt is fun as fukk.
  • Trying to figure out how to master outpost use.
I never thought I'd love shyt like this.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Over 24 hours in.

I still have not visited Neon or Akila City.

Most of my time has been spent

• Exploring the planets in the Sol Star System M
  • Mining for resources on Mars
  • Getting existential crisis visiting and establishing an outpost on Earth thinking about how wars were fought where millions died over land and territory meanwhile Earth is now just an abandoned dystopian wasteland. :mjcry:
  • Also, I finished the Into the Unknown mission and letting myself just enjoy the side missions.
  • Definitely spend a hell of a lot of time fixing up my ship, putting my weapons and gear on mounts in my armory. shyt is fun as fukk.
  • Trying to figure out how to master outpost use.
I never thought I'd love shyt like this.
I been finding planets that are good for outposts and establishing them but not building until I get more skill points, too much important crafting is locked behind skill tree unlocks so I wanna get all the necessary skills first

I'll likely have beaten the game already by the time I really get into them sadly

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Man just had to cancel my order on amazon they talking about they cannot find it...:stopitslime: such bullshyt...:camby: so cancelled that shyt and went through ebay and got a better deal without a heavy tax and it'll be here faster... :birdman:

Each item in the amazon warehouse has a specific code how you can't find out where the fukk my item is???:mindblown: it's literally been a fukking WEEK

They're probably just incredulous at the notion of someone buying a Series S. They tried to do you a favor.