Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
:beli: Breh how yall gettin all this bread for ships n buildin shyt already.

I wana make my ship look like cadillac coupe

Can we take just anybody ship or is it enemies only? :mjgrin: I was in space and started clapping at the closest ship and the whole hood turned against me. Had the reset the whole shyt so i wouldnt die:mjlol:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So I was just flying around and I get a call over the radio to come get something to eat, she just finished cooking. Im thinking aww shyt, time to get ready to fight. The voice was "Grandmother" she says hurry before the food gets cold, then she says she had a long day and she about to go to bed. so i catch up to her and dock with her ship. I get on and theres all kinds of cooked food all over the ship for me to take, and then there was also med packs, and credits in the cargo hold. I go up to her quarters and shes knocked out sleep. I wake her up and long story short she says I can take what I want. She also said some shyt about a dead husband and some grandkids but I wasnt really listening.

If yall see her out there, dont hurt her, take care of Granny :to:

ps: shes like this everytime you encounter her

Last edited:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:beli: Breh how yall gettin all this bread for ships n buildin shyt already.

I wana make my ship look like cadillac coupe

Can we take just anybody ship or is it enemies only? :mjgrin: I was in space and started clapping at the closest ship and the whole hood turned against me. Had the reset the whole shyt so i wouldnt die:mjlol:
some of us have had this since Aug 31

far as stealing ships, your gonna take them MOSTLY from pirates, but you got to shoot out the engines (you need the targeting skill in the tech section), then kill everyone on board to do that

OR if the land near you when your on a planet run up in they shyt and kill everyone aboard

To make money, I go on stages where there are lots of enemies, kill them all and take everything possible and sell shyt all across the galaxy

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Maaaaaaannnnn. So I been on New Atlantis for the past 2 days running around topside and in the Well.

Man after going to the Lodge to get my suit I’m now FINALLY off on my first mission on Mars.

You really can get lost on this game and I love it.

I saw a vid on how to get some good shyt fairly early like ships. Bout to check that out this weekend but overall trynna get them Credits

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maaaaaaannnnn. So I been on New Atlantis for the past 2 days running around topside and in the Well.

Man after going to the Lodge to get my suit I’m now FINALLY off on my first mission on Mars.

You really can get lost on this game and I love it.

I saw a vid on how to get some good shyt fairly early like ships. Bout to check that out this weekend but overall trynna get them Credits

ya I need a credit glitch :lolbron:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
has anyone built a small base yet on a remote planet?

I remember a reviewer hinting that this was possible but I haven’t seen anyone in here bring that up

*edit*

ok just looked it up…and you can build outposts…actually that was one of my earlier side missions to setup an outpost beacon or some shyt but I didn’t get around to it

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Micro$oft
full
Breanna MVP on lock Liberty 2023 Champs with the starfield backing :wow: we back

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I be putting this game down like damn I need a break but after a while I start thinking about what I can/want to do next in the game lol

This!!!!

Nicca I’m tempted to get back on the game right and I gotta be up at 7 for work:mjlol:

But this weekend I gotta go out to town and losing some time since I just got the game…. Smh