Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Got sucked into the main mission for a lil bit tonight.

About to get back on my fukkery though. :mjgrin:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Aye starBrehs...

What improvements as the years go on would really elevate this game for y'all?

I've fallen for this game so I'm now spending time wondering about the future of the franchise.

Of course an expanded space travel with flying into atmosphere would be a number one request from most.

For me:
  • If they could allow an elden ring style coliseum game mode where you can have space combat multiplayer deathmatch. That shyt would be crazy.
  • A full on Starfield Online Multiplayer RPG would probably have to be a future gen Starfield 2 so I'm not holding my breath.
  • With the advancements in procedural generation, we should be able to see more expanded points of interest to fill up planets a bit more. I also have seen the potential of procedurally generated engagement with NPCs that is next level - like this It would the next iterations of Starfield a whole other level of replayability.
  • Hardcore/Survival mode - Yes, I'm a glutton for punishment in this way. I love the threat of permadeath.
  • I want solar flares, black holes and other extremely dangerous space points of interest.
  • I need the ability to dismantle items and gear. This was a step back in my opinion.

Any thoughts?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
im-waiting-aki-and-paw-paw.gif

Still waiting for my system to be shipped...:dead: fukking ridiculous...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Also, where are the invisible boundaries that are such a nuisance? I dead ass haven't run into one.
All that stuff was just made up false shyt. The boundaries exist but apparently you gotta walk for like an hour to see one. And the tiles are connected. The planets are just so big it’s very difficult to land next to another tile and walk to it