Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
nikka pause yourself :dahell:
200.gif

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
You not lying though. There is no way in a straight up conventional war the Freestar Collective should have stood a chance against the UC. UC has the technology and numbers advantage, shyt shouldn't have even been close.
And freestar broke

Just the amount of paper the UC could pay to mercs/soldiers alone should have made that shyt impossible

I think bethesda just didn't put enough work into the freestar portion of the game to sell it

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Nobody :mjlol:

Folks getting tired of people bringing up preferences as flaws.

It ain't a flaw, you just don't like it.

Honestly I think it's a mix of this and Sony stans buying into the idea that Redfall failed because they astroturfed it's flaws instead of it just not being an enjoyable game.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Also they probably should have put more effort into freestar worlds/cities IMO

Looking at their major hubs, the technology they use and how they run things it's not believable that they successfully waged war with and challenged the UC AT ALL.

I understand that there's an aesthetic they were going for but it doesn't feel realistic.
They locked all the good tech away :troll:

I came across a mech graveyard and some free star guys before I started the UC QUESTline and it had me :gladbron:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
And freestar broke

Just the amount of paper the UC could pay to mercs/soldiers alone should have made that shyt impossible

I think bethesda just didn't put enough work into the freestar portion of the game to sell it
I believe Freestar used a lot of war-mechs which were outlawed after the war and used civilian ships as meat shields according to UC propaganda during the initial recruitment mission for the vanguard.

I also think the birth of the crimson fleet and a terrormorph invasion also crippled the UC indirectly

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
v
I believe Freestar used a lot of war-mechs which were outlawed after the war and used civilian ships as meat shields according to UC propaganda during the initial recruitment mission for the vanguard.

I also think the birth of the crimson fleet and a terrormorph invasion also crippled the UC indirectly
It's still a cop out, they did use war mechs and underhanded tactics but freestar should have still been massively outgunned to the point that it would have to be guerilla warfare at best. UC out here with better technology, more money, more organized military, using xenowarfare, and bigger and better ships.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It's still a cop out, they did use war mechs and underhanded tactics but freestar should have still been massively outgunned to the point that it would have to be guerilla warfare at best. UC out here with better technology, more money, more organized military, using xenowarfare, and bigger and better ships.
I assume it’s similar to the revolutionary war. British empire had all the advantages but still lost.

At the start of the game the UC still hasn’t crushed the crimson fleet