Supporter
Daps
20230907182123-1.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't use Vas but he a shooter :yeshrug:
When ever i land on a hostile planet, or starstation, he the first to alert me of hostiles and he immediately goes after them. My other companions only respond after getting hit a few times. One time Robreh left our landing site to back us up from being jumped by level 30 dinos. I have not idea why there was level 30 dinos on a main story mission where I was level 12. They nearly one shot me.

maaan there’s a lot more exploring I need to do in this game…I don’t even have a crew yet…them muthafukkas are too expensive…I only have 50k credits so far…I’m at lvl 8 tho

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
maaan there’s a lot more exploring I need to do in this game…I don’t even have a crew yet…them muthafukkas are too expensive…I only have 50k credits so far…I’m at lvl 8 tho

If you goto your ship menu in the pause menu and Press Y, you can assign the Constellation members to your ship and they’ll always travel with you. Voscoe posts up outside whenever you land somewhere too

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you goto your ship menu in the pause menu and Press Y, you can assign the Constellation members to your ship and they’ll always travel with you. Voscoe posts up outside whenever you land somewhere too

damn…that’s good to know…I’ve been so caught up with this pirate shyt tho that I haven’t really spent any time at the lodge or with sarah…haven’t even done the first mission with her yet

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
damn…that’s good to know…I’ve been so caught up with this pirate shyt tho that I haven’t really spent any time at the lodge or with sarah…haven’t even done the first mission with her yet

Yeah that’s a Bethesda game for you. Start doing one thing then get sidetracked 4-5 times over :pachaha:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf now that I think about it, maybe it’s for the best you didn’t have Sarah following you or else she might not have liked whatever pirate fukkery you were getting into :lolbron:

Vascoe wont give a fukk tho :mjgrin:

ya that’s the one thing about getting so caught up in this pirate mission…it kind of seems to go against the main storyline and the characters as far as motivation goes…I should’ve just accepted the jail time/fine…I feel after this side mission story arc, I’m not gonna be interested in gallivanting the universe with these goody two shoes ass ppl

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Man the current day politics and political conversations or better said, the references to them in the he environment of this game in a future time, is probably the most underrated part of this game.

@ORDER_66 and @Pazzy somewhat has the option to be a full blown Trump supporter type in a Sci Fi future, them suckas gotta enjoy this shyt. You can get big, and lie to all of your followers over and over again if you want to be a crook ass nikka:pachaha: .

Due to the fact that I live life as a good nikka in every aspect irl, I'm finna be a savage on this shyt lol.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man the current day politics and political conversations or better said, the references to them in the he environment of this game in a future time, is probably the most underrated part of this game.

@ORDER_66 and @Pazzy somewhat has the option to be a full blown Trump supporter type in a Sci Fi future, them sucks gotta enjoy this shyt. You can get big, and lie to all of your followers over and over again if you want to be a crook ass nikka:pachaha: .

Due to the fact that I live life as a good nikka in every aspect irl, I'm finna be a savage on this shyt lol.

What???:dahell::what: