Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Red Tape Runaround Quest

Got caught up in some fukkery in Cydonia trying to help Trevor get mining equipment.

Bro had me social engineer a resumé to get hired as an assistant to an incompetent executive and before I could access his computer to push through Trevor's requisition the executive had me go pick up a package on some errand boy shyt. :beli:

This lead me to Governor Hurst who knew what I was up to and wouldn't let me help Trevor until I found his stolen ship and destroyed it along with the pirates that stole it. :martin:

So I go out there and some how juelz my way into boarding the ship and got the pirate leader to give me a letter that incriminates Hurst :ohhh:

I search the ship for more clues and found a dead broad with a suicide note. Read both letters after that...

This corrupt b*stard Hurst hired the pirates to take the ship in the first place to cover up his affair with the dead woman :gucci:

I killed all the pirates looted the corpses, blew up the ship, went back to Cydonia to tell the Feds :mjgrin:

Went back to Hurst and extorted him for 5k along with the Executive's package. :wow:

These NPCs too sheisty :francis:

I let the pirates keep the shyt got the letter bribed Hurst and still went to the cops on him :russ:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
“Come on guys, we just made a joke hate thread with 1000 posts ina week, sharing anything negative we could find and calling it mid without ever having played it. It’s not like we’re spreading some sort of narrative or telling people they shouldn’t buy the game tho” :troll:
fukking dead at the accuracy and absurdity of this. :dead:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Welp, I been playing for a good hour or so.

I'm a chef and I SLOW AS HELL< BUT< I'm loving the scifi stuff.

Starts slow as hell, but, I'm loving the scifi stuff.

I'm getting big Fallout 4/Outer worlds vibes

What should i do early on?
Do the INTO THE UNKNOWN MISSION.

And don't reset the save if you get arrested. Go with the flow.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
D3 was my first and loved it (PC cats say it's the weakest). But I play campaign.
If I could use a controller, I would be playing D3 right now. I didn't like it when it first launched but it's pretty good now.

Skill customization alone is great.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Are people saying that right now?

Who is saying this? What xbrehs have been saying it and who is saying it now? :mjtf:
Nobody :mjlol:

Folks getting tired of people bringing up preferences as flaws.

It ain't a flaw, you just don't like it.