Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I let the pirates keep the shyt got the letter bribed Hurst and still went to the cops on him :russ:

:mjgrin: After all that running around I wanted to get paid and since the Crimson Fleet is on demon time I felt it was my duty to put those pirates down. If the game let me I would have sold the ship too.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
We are

And we also claiming Sony Souls:lolbron:

These Acquisitions happen here too…. Here is the list

1. @Gizmo_Duck
  2. @Dorian Breh
  3. @Rekkapryde

I'm claiming both y'all nikkas souls off the mobile PC, 67$ a month to try to shyt on y'all. Is it working or naw? Cause I'll stop for you and @Rekkapryde breh :cheers:, let's all drink to the space RPG and toast to the walking simulator RPG. Cause you know. I can play both.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey Xbox brehs

What is the best gaming Xbox headset?

I use my PS5 Pluse 3D audio headset plug to Xbox controller

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hey Xbox brehs

the wireless xbox brand one or steelseries (gimme a moment to see which one I had)

for steelseries I had both that I posted…the slightly cheaper one is more than good enough tho…the one thing I liked about the xbox brand one is it turns on as soon as you turn on the xbox…I don’t like leather ear cushions tho as they make my ears sweat (didn’t realize that was a thing) but I was able to swap out the ear cushions with the steelseries headset for the “perfect” headset—xbox brand headset with the steelseries ear cushions

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The faction guild questlines feel short for a bethesda game but I don't think they are.

It's probably because there's not a lot of required walking in the game from point A to point B with stuff in between to distract you. Also those ES games used to have a lot of required skill checks in order for you to do all the guild questlines.

Chef

All Star
Daps
Hey Xbox brehs

Another poster recommended two Steelseries models. I owned the 7x for about two months, it’s my first Bluetooth headset and I really do like it. My only issue is the mute button is sus’ but other than that it’s good piece of kit.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Also they probably should have put more effort into freestar worlds/cities IMO

Looking at their major hubs, the technology they use and how they run things it's not believable that they successfully waged war with and challenged the UC AT ALL.

I understand that there's an aesthetic they were going for but it doesn't feel realistic.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Also they probably should have put more effort into freestar worlds/cities IMO

Looking at their major hubs, the technology they use and how they run things it's not believable that they successfully waged war with and challenged the UC AT ALL.

I understand that there's an aesthetic they were going for but it doesn't feel realistic.
That's some extremely in depth analysis breh :pachaha:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the wireless xbox brand one or steel series (gimme a moment to see which one I had)

for steel series I had both that I posted…the slightly cheaper one is more than good enough tho…the one thing I liked about the xbox brand one is it turns on as soon as you turn on the xbox…I don’t like leather ear cushions tho as they make my ears sweat (didn’t realize that was a thing) but I was able to swap out the ear cushions with the steel series headset for the “perfect” headset—xbox brand headset with the steel series ear cushions
Def gonna get an Xbox Brand Wireless Headset