Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
3141-AE18-792-C-442-D-9970-2-A13-EF482249.jpg

Yeah, no one :mjlol:
learn to read 2:38am .

Cracking jokes =/= saying do not buy. :umad:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
learn to read 2:38am .

Cracking jokes =/= saying do not buy. :umad:

“Come on guys, we just made a joke hate thread with 1000 posts ina week, sharing anything negative we could find and calling it mid without ever having played it. It’s not like we’re spreading some sort of narrative or telling people they shouldn’t buy the game tho” :troll:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
“Come on guys, we just made a joke hate thread with 1000 posts ina week, sharing anything negative we could find and calling it mid without ever having played it. It’s not like we’re spreading some sort of narrative or telling people they shouldn’t buy the game tho” :troll:
look-smile.gif

I'll be playing once I finish Diablo 4. Hopefully by month's end.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Don’t mention this game unless you believe it’s game of the decade!

:damn:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Welp, I been playing for a good hour or so.

I'm a chef and I SLOW AS HELL< BUT< I'm loving the scifi stuff.

Starts slow as hell, but, I'm loving the scifi stuff.

I'm getting big Fallout 4/Outer worlds vibes

What should i do early on?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Red Tape Runaround Quest

Got caught up in some fukkery in Cydonia trying to help Trevor get mining equipment.

Bro had me social engineer a resumé to get hired as an assistant to an incompetent executive and before I could access his computer to push through Trevor's requisition the executive had me go pick up a package on some errand boy shyt. :beli:

This lead me to Governor Hurst who knew what I was up to and wouldn't let me help Trevor until I found his stolen ship and destroyed it along with the pirates that stole it. :martin:

So I go out there and some how juelz my way into boarding the ship and got the pirate leader to give me a letter that incriminates Hurst :ohhh:

I search the ship for more clues and found a dead broad with a suicide note. Read both letters after that...

This corrupt b*stard Hurst hired the pirates to take the ship in the first place to cover up his affair with the dead woman :gucci:

I killed all the pirates looted the corpses, blew up the ship, went back to Cydonia to tell the Feds :mjgrin:

Went back to Hurst and extorted him for 5k along with the Executive's package. :wow:

These NPCs too sheisty :francis:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
is Diablo 4 that good????:picard:

Just thought about it. Rekka gotta have like 4 kids by now, if he gets an hour to game he's gotta get up and see if anything happened to them lol.