Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
gCTuKvr.png

I mean , it says my game needs an update and im 100% sure I pre-loaded it.
GamePass? I think some people were experiencing it as well using gamepass. I use steam. But looking at it i think it is unpacking the game, not downloading it again.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I have had the game since the pre order start date, stop it. I dont consider going to planets and going to auto generated non unique interest points exploring. Once you did it once for one planet, you have done it for all of them. Have fun going to the same place 10 times in one hour.

I honestly prefer exploring the planets then taking hours to fly in empty ass space.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Holy fukk u sound miserable playing this game. Just stop playing and exit the game thread? :mindblown:
Did i say at any time the game was bad? Did i say it was garbage? No, i said it had glaring flaws. Point out where i said this game was horrible and i am not playing anymore. What i am doing is sticking to the story and unique missions because what i have experienced in the open world is lacking.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
70opmi.jpg

bruh...:dead: I do NOT know why amazon so slow right now ordered this shyt on saturday and still not shipped... never in my life I had this happen for small bullshyt I ordered...:why: a delay in logistics when amazon works 24/7???
I tell people all the time if you're a hard-core gamer please don't waste your time and hard earned money and buy a Series S...just get the series X and be done with it...if you're a casual sure...but even then since I despise that system so much I'd still tell you get the X

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Steam.jpg

The actual play time is more like 20 hours, i leave games on in the background. I have standards and i am not going to ignore faults i see in the game.
Oh so you're just a fakkit :pachaha:

Nothing makes me laugh harder than a nikka who played a game 24hrs in 3 days talking about how bad it is.

Suck a dikk from the back. :mjlol: