Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I'm exploring a planet right now :dead:

You clearly haven't played the game. Good day.
I have had the game since the pre order start date, stop it. I dont consider going to planets and going to auto generated non unique interest points exploring. Once you did it once for one planet, you have done it for all of them. Have fun going to the same place 10 times in one hour.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Sorry not sorry goofy ass dumb nikka, this is a Bethesda game and for the last 20+ years a pillar of their games was exploration, so excuse me for being surprised they deviated from that.
Which it has just not in the traditional Bethesda sense. You can land on a planet, pull out the scanner and find points of interest. And about the procedural stuff, it’s been in Bethesda games since Skyrim if not longer.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Which it has just not in the traditional Bethesda sense. You can land on a planet, pull out the scanner and find points of interest. And about the procedural stuff, it’s been in Bethesda games since Skyrim if not longer.
When i mean exploring, i mean actual exploring. Going into the wilderness, finding dungeons and other areas that led to quests, etc.. The generic points of interest once you find and complete them, they get old quick. I have already been to exact copies of "dungeons" i been before to the point where i know where all of the keys to access everything is.