duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Crimson fleet tried that with me

[/spoiler]
nHSR8lk.jpg

Now I cant do any more missions from that line, because im always aggro with the npcs I need to talk to, and the only way I can rectify the situation is by paying 875k to clear my bounty with them :mjcry:
Damn at that amount of money :damn:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fr fukk AMD :pachaha: I know not enough NV users are gonna have the DLSS mod installed. This shyt so smooth on a 3080 alone. I can’t imagine how it is on 4090

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Why is it so hard to navigate in town? There’s no minimap or anything. Like….what the fukk
Get good :hhh:

Just kidding I'm hating from outside the club, I can't even get in smh

Are the BBG nikkas gonna be able to play tomorrow night or we gotta wait till Tuesday??? This is the only game that can cut into my PUBG time. I bought a whole PS5 and I still play pub on Xbox every day smh damn it's Tuesday

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game is like if mass effect and Skyrim had a baby. This will probably be one of my favorite games ever… and when the mods pop up :wow:

this is not the first time I heard that comparison…dude mentioned the same thing at the end of digital foundry clip I watched…said it was reminiscent of skyrim and the first mass effect