Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
So finish clearing out a enemy hideout go to a store to sell goods and can’t sell everything as they only have 5000 credits.

Leave me with too much weight o to next store nope they don’t take guns

Port authority all out of credits too what a great feature
Toss everything into your Cargo hold, you can sell items from the ships inventory.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
S
65bfe0e409f54a83a5eb1d996c1378a6.gif

The wait is killing me I ordered this b*stard xbox today and it still havent shipped...:damn:

Same

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Damn, you can't invite your parents to your wedding :francis:
Mods, do your thing :damn:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Ryujin faction questline started a little shaky and boring but the payoff is pretty good. I don't think bethesda's ever done a questline like this, it's like the thieves guild with a twist of corporate espionage and drama.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I got 2 questions for people that have been playing this for awhile.

1. What difficulty is recommended to play on for fun?

I got to anew Atlantis last night and I'm playing on very hard. The enemies aren't hard they just eat up bullets. I've been running out of ammo on all my guns so I need to swap to the laser drill used for mining. I picked skills for melee combat in character creation but I her smoked trying to close the distance to do damage.

2. Is there a secret about being not being over encumbered?

At the research station I just picked up med packs, and looted the pirate's corpses. This led to me being over encumbered. I stored stuff in the ship before that. I had to store some stuff in a box and there were more pirates when I got back. I killed them looted their stuff and got over weight again. I eventually said fukk it and dropped all their weapons.