Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Had to break down and use the addperk command to max out my persuasion cause I be getting hoed left and right and I am supposed to be a :demonic: character.

Me: Let the hostages go or I'm coming in :demonic:

Them: Come the fukk on in then. Hears hostage get shot and die:demonic:

Me:
nervous-sports.gif

Final straw was this chick and her mercenary crew straight embarrassing me

Her : So you paying me in credits for what you stole. And you going to pay me some more off GP:stopitslime:
Me: I'll pay you in bullets :demonic:
Her: Have it your way :stopitslime:

10 seconds later I'm :dead:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Had to break down and use the addperk command to max out my persuasion cause I be getting hoed left and right and I am supposed to be a :demonic: character.

Me: Let the hostages go or I'm coming in :demonic:

Them: Come the fukk on in then. Hears hostage get shot and die:demonic:

Me:
nervous-sports.gif

Final straw was this chick and her mercenary crew straight embarrassing me

Her : So you paying me in credits for what you stole. And you going to pay me some more off GP:stopitslime:
Me: I'll pay you in bullets :demonic:
Her: Have it your way :stopitslime:

10 seconds later I'm :dead:

Its like a comedy...:mjlol:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Watch the weather guys!

Its hard to win a gun fight when you have hypothermia because of freezing rain :mjgrin:

When it stops raining.....

mourn for them hoe ass nikkas

And FYI, scanning missions pay alot BUT, you have to scan different types of the same thing for them to count, its annoying as fukk

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This shyt is way more complicated than it need to be :dwillhuh:

Had to put the game on easy a few times just to be able to make it out of a couple missions too

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
This is the fastest I've ever been hooked into a Bethesda game. It might be the space stuff but I think, without any hint of hyperbole here, this has a shot to be my favorite game ever. I'm going to exhaust all of this game. I come from the NES/SNES era of RPGs, where you grind and all of the twists and turns that come with the game, I'll try to experience them all plus the random, organic experiences that will occur along the journey.

R.af96c4c23f1e74e700452ec394cca3e4

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The critiques about the slow start and feeling overwhelmed are definitely true. It also doesn't help the game doesn't explain everything to you. I see why some reviewers may have been harder on this game because of it.

Once you get into it though, this game is fukking great though. It isn't perfect and there is definitely room for improvement, but this is a very solid first entry into the IP.
I really think a sequel is gonna be the game everyone wanted.

Hopefully a more original story than your typical Fallout Fractions plot set up.

Seamless integration of systems.

Maybe more A.I driven planet diversity and exploration.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I wanna get into outpost building but I think I need better perks, right now it's a complete drag trying to gather the materials, I think the game expects you to get your perks right and produce the needed materials on the spot via crafting

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I really think a sequel is gonna be the game everyone wanted.

Hopefully a more original story than your typical Fallout Fractions plot set up.

Seamless integration of systems.

Maybe more A.I driven planet diversity and exploration.
Honestly the major fundamental design flaw of the game, which I think everyone was counting on and a little disappointed about is no *humanoid* aliens (so far anway, but I'm like 15 hours in so I doubt there's any).

I think the decision to not have them will permanently put a cap on the ceiling of this IP. It doesn't put the fiction in science fiction.