Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
halfway thru…really good video so far

only reason I haven’t broke down and bought it yet is I’m finishing up my 4th season in 2k…got one regular season game left and then the playoffs
Yeah I like the way they took the tech, not many games on console use GI like this. Cpu bound game not many on console anymore.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
halfway thru…really good video so far

only reason I haven’t broke down and bought it yet is I’m finishing up my 4th season in 2k…got one regular season game left and then the playoffs
Do you actually lose games?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
The AI in this game is horrible. I have not a single point in any stealth traits, mechanics, etc. and I crouch up to enemys typing on something or looking away and sometimes, more often than not, I kill them without them even responding; and this is after multiple slashes. I can walk into a room with multiple people and if they arnt looking specifically in my direction they dont notice me.
Bethesda AI is on Ubisofts level when it comes to enemies if not worse..idk what you expected :laff:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Y'all really want the a.i. to body y'all huh???:dahell: I don't need enemies with actual tactics fighting back...:mjlol: y'all gonna regret asking them to make game enemies smarter:ufdup:
Nah...I been playing nothing but a lot of souls games lately from nioh 2 to sekiro to wo long...I Def need a challenge...which is why I started on hard might change it to very hard...wont make the AI smarter but still

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah...I been playing nothing but a lot of souls games lately from nioh 2 to sekiro to wo long...I Def need a challenge...which is why I started on hard might change it to very hard...wont make the AI smarter but still

Imagine if it did tho...:mjtf::huhldup:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
this game is sensational, its gonna change the rest of shyt and expand the amount you need to add to a base game for future releases

if they dont follow "actual" cities in GTA ... you could hypothetically make a procedurally based travel system with multiple cities to reach.