Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I saw u on last night from the time I first got on and then I left home around 5am and still saw u playing lol 😆

I started playing at 5 and the first time I checked the clock, it was 9:45 :skip:

Then at midnight I realized I should chill on story stuff and had to figure out how to get a larger ship and start my first outpost to mine materials real quick :ehh:

I went to bed at 4 :lolbron:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
that looks fun :yes:

after watching the ACG review, I definitely wanna get into some space pirate shyt…he talked about the value of setting up a base on one of the smaller desolate planets as a way to lay low in the game…sounded like a cool idea :ehh:
Yeah if you ridin dirty the cops will scan your ship. With an outpost you can stash the contraband and keep moving around

Very interesting stuff if you chose to get into it

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I was on a planet and snuck on then hijacked some ship that randomly landed somewhere

Stole the ship and registered it in my name. There was some stolen goods on there and when you goto major cities, they can you for contraband, so I stashed the stolen goods on an outpost until I get a ship/upgrade that lets me hide that shyt. Not taking the chance with the intergalactic feds scanning my ship :huhldup:
They took that shyt directly from Guardians Of The Galaxy lol

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Is the game out?

the-family-guy-dead-nmkp1wznnaxrrned.gif

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Anybody looking to play this shyt on PC or considering buying a Larry Box to play it, USE MY REFERENCE TO GET AN ACCOUNT WITH SHADOW PC, and I'll send you the full game file on the house. I spread the love to my online nikkas (pause fakkit). Quote me here if you are interested. Literally takes about 30 minutes to set up.