Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Yeah just scratching the surface of this game you can tell Bethesda put every damn idea they ever had that won't fit into a fallout and skyrim game into this. You really going to have to no life this shyt to 100% it.

I went down into the basement and took a look at the mission board and got all types of missions to extract shyt from planets and build outpost. I only got 3 guns and aint got enough money to afford one ship upgrade :dead: . I'm out here selling random alien parts and popcorn for 40 creds.:dead: I talked to a character you meet in the beginning and he like oh yeah you ready to set up settlements on planets. Bruh call down I got 1 spacesuit :mjlol:

Bethesda jank already got me once. It says hold the button to select a perk. On PC you barely touch the button and it takes the perk:dead:

I like the combat but its very different for a Bethesda game. It usually feels real floaty and loose and cartoonish. You can tell they went for realism in the combat. I could see how people who expect the combat to be sort of cartoonish like it is with skyrim and fallout might not like the combat for this in the beginning.

Also this one of those games that make you realize...games really don't come with manuals anymore. Took me forever to figure out how to put items in the cargo on the ship. I legit spent half an hour trying to understand why when I was on a planet with people if I took my spacesuit off I got a beeping sound like I was about to run out of air :dwillhuh:. I'm legit talking to all these people in just regular clothes but I put on regular clothes and I got beeps and shyt. Then I see they got an option for your spacesuit just not to appear when it doesn't have to. Seems kind of dumb but then again who wants to constantly be taking their space suit off, which is what I was doing :mjlol:. Played this for 4 hours and spent 1 hour in menus. At least the default controls are like every fallout game ever, I just smooth started playing and every button did what I thought it would.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Tired now so wrapping up my day 1 gameplay.

It's a hit fosho, but a lot slower of a start since they decided to make the intro really short and concise, probably because people have said before that they weren't big fans of the skyrim one.

I tried breaking away from the story for some mission and I didn't have a spacesuit that could handle the environment of the planet I was on, so there's definitely some things that are set up for you not to do early though.

Solid day 1 tho.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I see they have a Zeon/Browncoats faction with the Freestar Collective