Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm:With the way they act it look like doing that would take too much time and money or their is no way improve the old engine in any real way but learning how and using the unreal engine would also cost time and money:yeshrug:
That’s how you fall off as a video game company, I don’t want to see the dudes who made fallout and elder scrolls fall off

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s how you fall off as a video game company, I don’t want to see the dudes who made fallout and elder scrolls fall off
It funny you said that alot of hardcore fallout and elder scrolls fans think those series already fall off after fallout new vegas and elder scrolls oblivion like they got too causal and streamline after those games came out.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
It funny you said that alot of hardcore fallout and elder scrolls fans think those series already fall off after fallout new vegas and elder scrolls oblivion like they got too causal and streamline after those games came out.
Fallout 4 and Skyrim are great games,
Which leads me to this point of hoping Bethesda doesn’t fall off, they consistently make great dlc’s for their games during a time period we’re we lucky if we even get dlc from games today

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
deliver us to the promised land todd

720.jpg