Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
These games are way more expensive than they used to be, so can't blame people wanting it to be worth it via reviews
:mjlol: Mannnn these dudes don’t care about no damn game prices/worth. They’re only obsessed with numbers. Because it adds fuel to their console wars. It’s the my console’s exclusives/hardware, scored/sold higher than yours. They’re all armchair businessmen who picks and chooses. When/who review matters, when awards matters, and who’s more credible.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
And so, somewhere along my 55 or so hours spent playing Starfield, I dropped the notion of finding that wondrous space adventure and accepted Starfield for what it is: a shooter-focused RPG in the traditional Bethesda framework that has its wild and fun moments but one that's ultimately a mile wide and an inch deep.

Starfield's main quest is the most emblematic of the game's shortcomings. Despite romanticizing the idea of taking to the stars to explore the great unknown, these narrative ambitions fall into shallow stories that undersell the spacefaring premise.

This is exactly what I was worried about:francis:

prey is their magnum opus

Prey was developed by Arkane.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
people worship skyrim and FO especially NV (deservedly) but prey is their magnum opus.

Easy.
Damn, I never played PREY. If it's up there with New Vegas, I officially have plans this weekend.