Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will say I was genuinely surprised by the number of people at my job who are interested in Starfield and said they are gonna play it. Never woulda thought this kind of game would have that much hype from the Call of Duty/Apex/2k crowd I normally work around.
Why not? It’s new Skyrim. That fit directly into the COD/2K/Madden crowd on the RPG side

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
:russ: Xbox dudes should be happy. The game is rated in the high 80s. So they saying an 88 is a bad overall score?
Honestly the gaming press have created an environment were literally a good score 7-8 is bad and pretty much every big game needs to be 90+.

Is 8.8 all over again, same shyt is happening to movies thanks to rotten, nikkas calling big blockbusters a bust because is 70 something score, who the fukk was checking for reviews of face/off and other dumb flicks back in the day?

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Honestly the gaming press have created an environment were literally a good score 7-8 is bad and pretty much every big game needs to be 90+.

Is 8.8 all over again, same shyt is happening to movies thanks to rotten, nikkas calling big blockbusters a bust because is 70 something score, who the fukk was checking for reviews of face/off and other dumb flicks back in the day?
These games are way more expensive than they used to be, so can't blame people wanting it to be worth it via reviews