Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I skimmed this, he has a lot of the same criticisms as IGN and KF
I don't recall IGN saying don't compare this game to games like No Man's Sky because it's nothing like it other than being set in space and you having a ship. That it's like The Outer Worlds from Obsidian. That the game isn't about exploring space freely as a space pirate or mercenary it's about fast traveling to different locations and talking to people. That's a lot of the content is recycled even in the main campaign, the mediocre main campaign that is mostly being a bunch of fetch quest , the fact that later into the game it's riddled with bugs to the point that some side quest are unachievable.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Meh, loading screens, a weak main story, story breaking bugs, and I can't run around on a planet from end to end.

It sounds like since there is very little new blood at BGS, the game was made with a mentality from ten years ago.

Engine notwithstanding :lolbron:
shyt, more like 15-20 years ago. I also saw an interesting take on Era. If this was 10 years ago, ppl wouldve ate this up and gave it 10s everywhere. But the thing is other devs caught up to Bethesda in some ways. shyt like Horizon, Assassin's Creed, Witcher 3, Cyberpunk all sorta raise the bar in open world games/rpgs.

Lord Quas

Pro
Daps
Hmmm not able to play for some reason even though I own the Premium Edition and I have GamePass :/