Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Somebody gave it a 5 :sadcam:

OMGOMGOMGOMG, I'm posting up shop in this thread and taking the homies with me to embrace the fukkery.

Chuff chuff lads:

giphy.gif

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
ResetEra is broken :francis:

Common Knowledge said:
Holy shyt. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from these reviews. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fukking fukk is it reviewing in the 80s like this? This can't be happening. I'm having a fukking breakdown. I don't want to believe the game is only a mid-80s metacritic. I want a future for Bethesda to believe in. I cannot fukking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought this was supposed to be a life changing 98 or higher metacritic game?? This is so fukked.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Without reading the reviews themselves, it comes off as this being a more subjective game than most. Bigger outlets are probably trying not to assign someone who is a huge fan of Bethesda games in order to try to maintain objectivity, whereas smaller outlets are probably more likely to assign the game to someone who is a fan of those types of games.

As always, it's not the scores that actually tell you what the reviewer really thought, but the actual words in the review instead.
IGN reviewer, has been reviewing Bethesda games.

Nah son, NAH! IT'S WAR TIME SON :damn:

Canon

Veteran
Daps

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
World of assassination mode is GOAT

Right now I'm going through the series and whew :whew: . The fact that this game is more of a puzzle, instead of a clunky kill this and that mess of the older games just so dope for an inquisitive gamer. I haven't touched Freelancer yet and I tried one of the contracts online....

fukk it up the moment I peep a boo at some guard instead of waiting in the closet :why: