Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Maybe it's the hype getting to me but I know next to nothing about this game but it's my most anticipated game of this year. It's gotta be the mystery.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s Bethesda in space.

Same way Fallout was Bethesda with guns.

If you are a Bethesda fan you know what you are getting. They are all pretty much spin-offs of the same concept.

It’s like From with all their Souls spin-offs. You pretty much know what you are getting. Only variables is the setting and minor game flow details.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
It’s Bethesda in space.

Same way Fallout was Bethesda with guns.

If you are a Bethesda fan you know what you are getting. They are all pretty much spin-offs of the same concept.

It’s like From with all their Souls spin-offs. You pretty much know what you are getting. Only variables is the setting and minor game flow details.
yeah, but the games always took place in one big open world. we don't know how this game handles multiple planets, space stations, ships, travel, etc

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
yeah, but the games always took place in one big open world. we don't know how this game handles multiple planets, space stations, ships, travel, etc
That’s the “game flow details” I mentioned.

Traversal will be the biggest variance in this game. Either we get cutscene “spaceships” or we actually get to fly them.

And either the planets are fully explorable like No mans Sky, or we only get a section of the planet to play in like Mass effect.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.

FN7Xk25XMAEsFsW

Yeah, I'm getting hyped. Starfield is coming. When they finally reveal this thing the gaming world is gonna stand still.

EXCLUSIVELY ON XBOX DAY 1 ON GAME PASS

:banderas:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang

FN7Xk25XMAEsFsW

Yeah, I'm getting hyped. Starfield is coming. When they finally reveal this thing the gaming world is gonna stand still.

EXCLUSIVELY ON XBOX DAY 1 ON GAME PASS

:banderas:

Yall too fast with this shyt I came in to post this lol

:scust:we playin this on pc. the way Bethesda games meant to be played. Ain’t no controller funny business over here
Well you can use controller on pc...
But anyways this is true because of the mods
Can't wait to see somebody turn this shyt into star wars or something :russ: