Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Im confused …

Y’all are saying not to expect no man’s sky…

First of all, I thought that game was ass. I though Starfield was to be no man’s sky x10. Isn’t that the whole appeal ?

I already KNOW this game is not going to be what I want, but it looks good enough that I preordered it anyway.

The game that I want is a modern version of the 80's game "Starflight 2":

Starflight 2 had hundreds of giant planets that you could fully drive around...the ability to customize your Starship and do interstellar space trading between different civilizations on the other side of a giant galaxy to earn money...the ability to control your relationship will all the different alien factions using different dialog choices (and even whether you approached them with shields raised or lowered affected a civilization's overall opinion of you)...an absolutely massive open world game that still managed to have an overall plot.

Yet the whole game fit on 2 floppy disks.

I'm picking Starflight 2 over the original Starflight, since Starflight 2 is the one that introduced space trading, bargaining, etc

starflight-2-trade-routes-of-the-cloud-nebula_14.png

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I already KNOW this game is not going to be what I want, but it looks good enough that I preordered it anyway.

Starflight 2 had hundreds of giant planets that you could fully drive around...the ability to customize your Starship and do interstellar space trading between different civilizations on the other side of a giant galaxy to earn money...the ability to control your relationship will all the different alien factions using different dialog choices (and even whether you approached them with shields raised or lowered affected a civilization's overall opinion of you)...an absolutely massive open world game that still managed to have an overall plot.

I'm picking Starflight 2 over the original Starflight, since Starflight 2 is the one that introduced space trading, bargaining, etc

No game on the market. NMS, Elite dangerous, astroneer, eve online, star citizen, etc arent doing what you're asking.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

Damn nikka , you took it all the way back to the Atari 2600 ???