Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

JD2019

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Dallas

About diseases
Some info on diseases from BrandoOnReddit (who has posted picture proof they’re playing):

Diseases are actually really serious and the game has a variety of medicines to help treat them. Most of which you can eventually make at a pharmaceutical workbench. I got lung disease from fighting a rhino frog lizard thing. I would cough from time to time and would lose oxygen. It also progressed to worse stages, adding another debuff until it stabilized. I had 3 debuffs from the disease. Then I treated it with some snake oil I found at a church.

No survival elements outside of environment hazards. Eating and sleeping isn't required.

Brando's take. Idk if this pose to be someone or just a rando wiht the game. Was posted on Era

Pics of all the skills and their levels in that game. Links go to an album.
Tier 1 skills = Tier 1
Tier 2 skills = Tier 2 and up

Random gameplay vids

Normally I’d click on these and read all through it but I’m legitimately looking forward to going into this game fresh. Not that often I’m preordering and excited to finally play a game.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
On the PlanetGate(:mjlol:) controversy
I guess this shuts down all the ppl saying "it was just for the tutorial/mission area"

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
On the PlanetGate(:mjlol:) controversy
I guess this shuts down all the ppl saying "it was just for the tutorial/mission area"

I don’t see people just walking out in the desert for no reason.

What’s troubling about that video though, there doesn’t seem like there’s any point for all that space… no enemies … no people … no strongholds… what’s the point ?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

What’s troubling about that video though, there doesn’t seem like there’s any point for all that space… no enemies … no people … no strongholds… what’s the point ?
Maybe dude cleared all the pois before he made the vid :troll:
Some folks on Era were talking about that the popin looks bad in that vid. I didnt really notice til it was pointed out though. :sas1:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I think the “1000 planets” novelty is going to grow old really fast. People are gonna explore some planets in our solar system and a few random planets and move onto the points of interest where there is actually story and unique quests.

Mass effect was kind of similar where it had a lot of planets with nothing interesting on them

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Somebody streaming the shyt early who aint on no bullshyt

You can tell he a white dude who hangs around black ppl :mjlol:
Being from the south, he sounds like someone from the south too.

Edit: Not really new footage, apparently someone got Tyrone's leak video and put it up as their own.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
About diseases
Some info on diseases from BrandoOnReddit (who has posted picture proof they’re playing):

Diseases are actually really serious and the game has a variety of medicines to help treat them. Most of which you can eventually make at a pharmaceutical workbench. I got lung disease from fighting a rhino frog lizard thing. I would cough from time to time and would lose oxygen. It also progressed to worse stages, adding another debuff until it stabilized. I had 3 debuffs from the disease. Then I treated it with some snake oil I found at a church.

No survival elements outside of environment hazards. Eating and sleeping isn't required.

Brando's take. Idk if this pose to be someone or just a rando wiht the game. Was posted on Era

Pics of all the skills and their levels in that game. Links go to an album.
Tier 1 skills = Tier 1
Tier 2 skills = Tier 2 and up

Random gameplay vids

Man :picard:

When niccas get that Jupiter AIDS from from smashing a Jupiter alien in the butt:hhh: