Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Backgrounds
Beast Hunter
From the Ashta of Akila to the Terrormorphs that plague the whole of the Settled Systems, hostile alien life abounds. You've learned the skills to track them, find them, and take them down. Skills: Fitness, Ballistics, Gastronomy

Bouncer

You've worked the line at the toughest clubs in the Settled Systems. Back then, you learned that most non-lethal confrontations can be solved one of two ways: a strong right hook, or a more strongly secured door. Skills: Boxing, Security, Fitness

Bounty Hunter

Wherever there are wanted individuals, there are those who profit from their capture. And your quarry knows that in the vastness of space, they can run... but they can't hide. Skills: Piloting, Targeting Control Systems, Boost Pack Training

Chef

While the unrefined masses scarfed down Chunks by the shipload, you catered to those with a more... discerning palate. In your kitchen, countless alien species became true culinary masterpieces. Skills: Gastronomy, Dueling, Scavenging

Combat Medic

Leave it to human beings to fight over something as infinite as outer space. That's where you come in. You've never been afraid to take on the enemy... but you'd much rather take care of your friends. Skills: Pistol Certification, Medicine, Wellness

Cyber Runner

From Neon to New Atlantis, the megacorps stand as monuments to power, prestige and profit. You've worked both for and against them, on the inside and out, often sacrificing conscience for credits. Skills: Stealth, Security, Theft

Cyberneticist

Robots? Mere toys. Neuroamps? Good for parlor tricks. The Colony War may have made implants and upgrades available to veterans, but you once saw a greater future. Humans and machines, as one. Skills: Medicine, Security, Lasers

Diplomat

The wars are over. Peace now reigns in the Settled Systems. But only because there are those quietly fighting to keep it. Because of you, agreements were signed, words were heeded... lives were spared. Skills: Persuasion, Commerce, Wellness

Explorer

They said exploration is a lost art. You didn't listen. As the major factions argued over the space they desperately tried to control, you were busy uncovering the wonders of the Settled Systems. Skills: Lasers, Aerodynamics, Surveying

Gangster

You were always disgusted by suckers killing themselves to make an "honest wage." As soon as you were old enough to hold a weapon, you took what you wanted from anyone unlucky enough to have it. Skills: Shotgun Certification, Boxing, Theft

Homesteader

The discovery of the Settled System' many oxygen-rich planets and moons meant humans could live just about anywhere...if they had the know how. You did, and utilized it to great effect. Skills: Geology, Surveying, Weight Lifting

Industrialist

There was a time when all you wanted to be was a titan of industry, maybe a ship designer or megacorp exec. Thankfully, that skillset never goes out of style in the settled systems. Skills: Persuasion, Security, Research Methods

Long Hauler

Let those other hothead pilots obsess over laser weapons and maneuverability. You're a space trucker, pure and simple. Pack the cargo, get it there fast, get paid, repeat. Life is simple and good. Skills: Weight Lifting, Piloting, Ballistic Weapon Systems

Pilgrim

Wayfarer, wanderer, seeker...transient. You've been called many things during your travels, and learned something those others could never understand - the journey IS the destination. Skills: Scavenging, Surveying, Gastronomy

Professor

You've always enjoyed learning, but nothing could compare to the joy of teaching others. As humankind spread throughout the stars, there was never a lack of knowledge to obtain, and you gladly assisted. Skills: Aerodynamics, Geology, Research Methods

Ronin

Masterless and unbound, you wandered the Settled Systems as a blade for hire. To some, you were a simple mercenary. To others, a hero. And to a select few...a nightmare they could never wake from. Skills: Dueling, Stealth, Scavenging

Sculptor

With your knowledge of anatomy and skilled, steady hands, you could have become a surgeon. Instead, you followed your heart, and created works of art to amaze and inspire. Skills: Medicine, Geology, Persuasion

Soldier

The Settled Systems is no stranger to warfare, and if there's one thing armed conflict relies on it's trained warriors with guns and guts. You had both. Simple, bloody work...and you were great at it. Skills: Fitness, Ballistics, Boost Pack Training

Space Scoundrel

Good? Bad? Whose right is it to say? If there's anything you've learned traipsing through the galaxy, it's this: space may look black, but it's really one shade of grey. Skills: Pistol Certification, Piloting, Persuasion

Xenobiologist

The Settled Systems is home to untold alien species. And while none of them have yet proven sentient, that never deterred you. So you sought out and studied them for whatever gifts they offered. Skills: Lasers, Surveying, Fitness

[File Not Found]

Oddly, there's no information on file about your past life. Clerical oversight? Deletion by some powerful unknown faction? Or was there just nothing of note to mention? Whatever the reason, your past is known only to you. What's important is the here and now, and the path you're about to forge. Skills: Wellness, Ballistics, Piloting

Traits are also listed in that reddit post, but I posted those earlier

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
So........recent screen shot look may cause some online debate on Starfield. Leaker says they walked for 30-40 minutes and ran into a boundary/invisible wall.

IMG_7297.png

Ppl thought that you could walk a whole planet with no limitations.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
ikj7g8l3gdkb1.jpg
1ld9tj73gdkb1.jpg
9ni1ssd4gdkb1.jpg
sjf04b04gdkb1.jpg
uphq7wn4gdkb1.jpg

Link to more higher quality screenshots

**Quotes from leaker:**
-"Stamina loss can cause you to black out"
-"Companion holds items" (not sure what he means by this, weapons maybe?)
-"Sunset in real-time in real universe. Affecting every planet that you see in the distant and the location of the sun on set planet."
-"After seeing what I just saw with the sun setting on the planet. I believe that you can travel planet to planet moon to moon in real-time. But it's realistic and would take forever. I believe that all of this has a persistent universe after seeing the planets moving from the surface of the planet and the actual location of the sun moving on said planet. Its beautiful."

Planets have predetermined landing spots, you cant just land anywhere
"No I can't land my ship at that boundary area you can only land at designated spots that you can find either surveying the planet or finding them on your own exploring. I walked to the boundary and it was just a no-go. I'll let you know more when I get to planets" - From the leaker
Edit: Apparently you can land anywhere....
IMG_20230826_064046.jpg

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I like the look of the weapons and gear, a lot.

But we always knew it was big 🧢 when they said you could roam entire planets lol

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
lol classic Bethesda capn ass

can’t go around the whole planet?

invisible wall?

kinda disappointed if true

well I hope I’m wrong

Last edited:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
So........recent screen shot look may cause some online debate on Starfield. Leaker says they walked for 30-40 minutes and ran into a boundary/invisible wall.

IMG_7297.png

Ppl thought that you could walk a whole planet with no limitations.
Maybe it takes account how far away you are from your ship?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
lol classic Bethesda capn ass

can’t go around the whole planet?

invisible wall?

kinda disappointed if true

well I hope I’m wrong

You couldn't leave skyrim either...:francis: this should have been expected... I knew the planet would be walled

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Maybe it takes account how far away you are from your ship?
Maybe, seems to be a lot of confusion with it. When you land, you only have a certain number of tiles to explore around your ship. Once you reach the boundary you can apparently get in your ship, land somewhere else on the planet and explore. Rinse and repeat. But it seems like you dont really "explore" the planet. You just get proceduraly generated biomes/zones each time.