Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
You gotta walk for 40 minutes before getting to an invisible wall, and people complaining?

GTFOH i won’t be seeing any invisible walls :mjlol:
Thats 40 min in ONE direction too so it would be about 160 min in total and thats not accounting for all the dungeons, outpost and other POIs that you encounter along the way. nikkas is scrambling to find anything bad to say about the game because they already know its GOATED:wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Thats 40 min in ONE direction too so it would be about 160 min in total and thats not accounting for all the dungeons, outpost and other POIs that you encounter along the way. nikkas is scrambling to find anything bad to say about the game because they already know its GOATED:wow:
For context i just read that skyrim takes 35 minutes to walk from one end to the other.

So every time you land your ship you get a skyrim sized map to fukk around in but people still found a way to be concerned.

the #shambles are real :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This new slant about Starfield is hilarious because who the hell is going to travel in one direction for 40mins?

I think what it mainly signifies is that there won’t be anything particularly interesting wherever you land on planet outside the very specific zones

I think what i like most about fallout is you can walk in any direction and eventually run into something interesting, i feel like there will just be a lot of empty zones in this game not worth even looking at

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think what it mainly signifies is that there won’t be anything particularly interesting wherever you land on planet outside the very specific zones

I think what i like most about fallout is you can walk in any direction and eventually run into something interesting, i feel like there will just be a lot of empty zones in this game not worth even looking at
I've felt that was always going to be the case of having barren lands outside of main areas. I could see them including/generating interesting stuff on those planets. There will most likely be a lore reason to explain the barren planets

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I've felt that was always going to be the case of having barren lands outside of main areas. I could see them including/generating interesting stuff on those planets. There will most likely be a lore reason to explain the barren planets

i saw that earth was destroyed. I wonder where we can land and how much of earth we can explore in this

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
One week out and dudes spoiling themselves on games.

It'll never live up to any kinda hype especially when you snacking on all the cool info and surprises you could have got while playing in just a weeks time

Mr. Titan is right.

Can y’all start using the spoiler tag with the info and pictures and shyt.