Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Superstar
Daps
Why buy an Xbox specifically for this when it's available on PC? Also the Xbox version is already going to be running at inferior FPS and resolution.

I’d say that someone wants to continue playing things only offered on Xbox, and/or it’s their only system, then get the Xbox.

If starfield is all they want to play, and they aren’t interested in anything Xbox has to offer, get a PC.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
somebody in here said it looked like he stole them shyts off a truck too lol smh
Apparently he was on reddit bragging about stealing them outta a warehouse :mjlol:
This is on top of him showing his face/gamertag, video of where he go to fedex, his youtube username being Memphian.
nikkas might as well had given them his government name and home address too.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Apparently he was on reddit bragging about stealing them outta a warehouse :mjlol:
This is on top of him showing his face/gamertag, video of where he go to fedex, his youtube username being Memphian.
nikkas might as well had given them his government name and home address too.

Should have just saved himself the trouble and walked into the police station with them

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Brehs really still trying die on the hill of acting like getting a PC capable of playing this superior version of Starfield isn't more expensive than just getting an XBox is crazy.

And that's assuming brehs go out and get a setup for playing on their TV. Even worse if they're going out and buying for a desk/monitor setup. :mjlol:
That's the issue with the just build a pc crowd. You're not going to get something comparable to the series X for $500. Not everybody wants to use a laptop or desktop and many have shifted towards using mobile devices to do the usual tasks.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's the issue with the just build a pc crowd. You're not going to get something comparable to the series X for $500. Not everybody wants to use a laptop or desktop and many have shifted towards using mobile devices to do the usual tasks.
@winb83 owns all the consoles.
We all know 99.9% of all games are on PC. We buy consoles for other reasons.

“i’ll just get it on pc” is a hold over argument from before sony started puting their games on pc, and dudes just haven’t stopped saying that dumb shyt yet :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

@The Mad Titan told me i should just get a pc to play Starfield since its only double the price of an xbox :jbhmm:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Hello fellow starfielders, is this true ?

I wanted to be a certified space nikka with space bytches ….

But this guy says you can’t do anything you want

Is there something that said he played the game? It just seems he just using his experience from other space games to tell ppl to temper their hype on Starfield. I see no reason to expect the same amount of freedom and stuff you got in past Bethesda games.
Also it was said you could romance companions iirc. :manny: