Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I think this is fairly known by now but it's the first time I've watched it. Most in depth dive I've seen thus far. This genuinely has me excited.

May as well go ahead and sticky the thread today. :wow:

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Why can't i have an opinion on this game???? :what: MS is supposed to sell US on this game to purchase this game under their umbrella you think im the only one asking these questions???:what: I dont wanna see none of y'all here complaining if they let you down on the expectations. :sas2: IJS
They already have given a deep dive and many interviews about this game, and have said it will have many elements of their previous titles into it(they literally said Skyrim in space with Fallout 4 base building in it). The game is 8 days away from launch, either you're buying it at this point by now or not I don't need or want to see anymore that could spoil the game for me.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They already have given a deep dive and many interviews about this game, and have said it will have many elements of their previous titles into it(they literally said Skyrim in space with Fallout 4 base building in it). The game is 8 days away from launch, either you're buying it at this point by now or not I don't need or want to see anymore that could spoil the game for me.

I didn't spoil anything...:heh:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
@ORDER_66 :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

Image the ships you can make based off the lore your name:whew:

artworks-YesaIlaX1c3XLIW2-w5sHyQ-t500x500.jpg