Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
but I mean can we customize them like fallout 4 armor or is it just one bland space uniform when we're in space???:what:

star1.png

:

star3.png

star2.png

star6.png

star7.png

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
still think this is going to be absolute trash. Bethesda lost their swag years ago

FO4 got a 87 on MC

Saying it's like Morrowind and also FO4 is weird, though. Unless the FO4 elements are just base building and resource gathering, which makes a lot more sense.

Because Morrowind is very unguided and harsh, in the sense you have to read letters and town signs to figure out where you were supposed to go and every NPC was killable to the point of making it unbearable. FO4 is the exact opposite in pretty much every way.

Hyped as fukk

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I've seen these pics and they're on a planet in a ship... :beli: seen these before...

Nobody knows yet but a lot of people have been asking. Even with a few leaks, there seems to still be an insane amount that hasn't been unlocked, seen or touched on.

Most still seem to damn near be in the beginning

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
FO4 got a 87 on MC

Saying it's like Morrowind and also FO4 is weird, though. Unless the FO4 elements are just base building and resource gathering, which makes a lot more sense.

Because Morrowind is very unguided and harsh, in the sense you have to read letters and town signs to figure out where you were supposed to go and every NPC was killable to the point of making it unbearable. FO4 is the exact opposite in pretty much every way.

Hyped as fukk
I personally disliked FO4, it wasn't a horrible game but it didn't come close to fo3/new vegas for me, I know a lot of fallout fans who feel similar. I hope I'm wrong because I love scifi/space stuff, but I really believe Bethesda has been going the way of blizzard for a long time now.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Gizmo only bought that xbox so he can say. “I own an xbox i’m not hating”

We don’t actually fukk with that dude :camby:

Peep Meach post.

I’m cool with Gizmo….. but I recognize where I’m at on the Xbox roster…. I’m a up and coming but low level midcard guy.

So if the bosses say “don’t trust him” I wont trust him

Last edited: