Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

:russ:

You’re comparing a 1500 price difference to a 150 dollar price difference
No I'm comparing double the price, might not be a lot for you, but for a lot of people spending 300ish vs 600ish is a big deal.

and you didn't want to spend double the price for a superior experience, so telling someone else too is wild.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I will be subscribing to GamePass PC when Starfield comes out , finish it and then cancel my membership.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Lmao. This thread has been exactly zero help. I’d only cop just for this game to be honest. That’s why I didn’t wanna shell out 500 for the X. But whoever said wait for the reviews was right.

yea i still dont know if theres any difference to the S and X other than 4k lmao

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No I'm comparing double the price, might not be a lot for you, but for a lot of people spending 300ish vs 600ish is a big deal.

and you didn't want to spend double the price for a superior experience, so telling someone else too is wild.

First of all, there’s no universe where the series s and series x are a 300 dollar difference. It started as a 200 gap and it shrinks day by day, its fairly easy to get a series x for 450, retail right now, Best Buy has it on sale for less than that with a membership.

Also i would have to pay at least 3 times the price to get a superior experience on PC. @BBG literally just made a thread asking if 1700 dollars was enough to run the game at 60fps and yall laughed in his face.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First of all, there’s no universe where the series s and series x are a 300 dollar difference. It started as a 200 gap and it shrinks day by day, its fairly easy to get a series x for 450, retail right now, Best Buy has it on sale for less than that with a membership.

Also i would have to pay at least 3 times the price to get a superior experience on PC. @BBG literally just made a thread asking if 1700 dollars was enough to run the game at 60fps and yall laughed in his face.

If we talking base consumer experience, and they going GS to grab a Xbox and gotta choose between 299 and 499 plus the game and tax that's a 300 dollar difference between the two.

As for the PC, you don't have one at all. So even if you got the same experience as you would on your 500 Xbox that you got for one game, you already up because now you have a decent gaming PC that you can upgrade at your pace and play other games on instead of a Xbox since you have a whole thread about how you don't have anything to play.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If we talking base consumer experience, and they going GS to grab a Xbox and gotta choose between 299 and 499 plus the game and tax that's a 300 dollar difference between the two.

Bro what? :dahell:

Where do you get an extra 100 dollars from tax between that? The game is the same price on both consoles. Nothing you say makes it a 300 dollar difference :snoop:

And your pc analogy is stupid and not worth responding to. If someone comes on here and wants to know whether they should get a series s or x the truth is people can refer them to a wario twitter link to get one for cheap, we ain’t talking about general consumers we are talking about someone in a gaming forum asking other gamers the best option to play this game.

The only difference between people recommending the series s and those who ain’t is the ones telling them to go with the x aren’t trying to desperately sell them on an xbox by any means necessary.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro what? :dahell: Where do you get an extra 100 dollars from tax between that? The game is the same price on both consoles

And your pc analogy is stupid and not worth responding to. If someone comes on here and wants to know whether they should get a series s or x the truth is people can refer them to a wario twitter link to get one for cheap, we ain’t talking about general consumers we are talking about someone in a gaming forum asking other gamers the best option to play this game.

The only difference between people recommending the series s and those who ain’t is the ones telling them to go with the x aren’t trying to desperately sell them on an xbox by any means necessary.
Ok

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bro what? :dahell:

Where do you get an extra 100 dollars from tax between that? The game is the same price on both consoles. Nothing you say makes it a 300 dollar difference :snoop:

People come in the thread asking.

“i just wanna play starfield and/or couple games for cheap, is a series S worth it”

The answer is yes. Those people obviously value the couple hundred dollar savings. The S plays everything the X does, at a lower resolution.

You stans(who don’t have a series S) have now turned this thread into a referendum on the series S console based on your own stan narrative you have been pushing since day one, when even the video you just posted said 90% of the people they talked to LOVE the series S.

Don’t stan so hard breh. Take a breather sometimes.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
On the series S discussion, BG3 already shows the limitations of the systems. The only reason BG3 isnt releasing on X/S the same day as PS5 is because they cant get a feature to work on the S, that they have implemented on the X(And MS says you cant release for one and not both). Seems like Starfield may be the first big "test" for the X vs S stuff.

I would just wait for reviews. If you getting a console just for this game, make sure everything is ok on the S first. If it is, get one, if not get an X.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
People come in the thread asking.

“i just wanna play starfield and/or couple games for cheap, is a series S worth it”

The answer is yes. Those people obviously value the couple hundred dollar savings. The S plays everything the X does, at a lower resolution.

You stans(who don’t have a series S) have now turned this thread into a referendum on the series S console based on your own stan narrative you have been pushing since day one, when even the video you just posted said 90% of the people they talked to LOVE the series S.

Don’t stan so hard breh. Take a breather sometimes.

What am I stanning, the Xbox series x now?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
On the series S discussion, BG3 already shows the limitations of the systems. The only reason BG3 isnt releasing on X/S the same day as PS5 is because they cant get a feature to work on the S, that they have implemented on the X(And MS says you cant release for one and not both). Seems like Starfield may be the first big "test" for the X vs S stuff.

I would just wait for reviews. If you getting a console just for this game, make sure everything is ok on the S first. If it is, get one, if not get an X.

Exactly, at the very least the advice should be to wait for reviews/Digital Foundry videos.