Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, it’s worth it.

Dudes happily playing PS5, Switch, and Steam Deck games at 720p but when it comes to the S they all become graphics snobs and couldn’t imagine playing games at lower resolutions. :stopitslime:

I don’t think there is any game that is 60fps on The X and 30 on the S.

Starfield will be 30 on both.
Word I understand people not liking this game being locked in 30 frames but I’d be a hypocrite if i said this one should is gonna be wack because it isn’t 60 when I thoroughly enjoyed Arkham Knights and that was locked to.

I really want to play this but with so many games dropping it really difficult to justify copping.

I’ve been wanting to get in the ecosystem for a minute and I might just get the S

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lmao I’m a gamer breh you know this lol

I’m Sony gang till the casket drops their first party games are my favorites but I been on record stating my desire to hop back on the Xbox I need to play Gears 5 as well :yeshrug:

Massive RPG’s are my kryptonite, so i was going to play it somehow. A baseline Bethesda RPG is still a pretty good game, so even if its just more fallout 4 in a different coat of paint I’ll probably enjoy it.

But between all the games launching that i want to play and the fact that i have no clue what i would want to play on xbox after this…i understand if cats just want to buy a 250 dollar series s and be done with it. I just don’t want to do it knowing i can get a better experience for not that much more money

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd say the Series X is probably the move, even if you don't particularly care for high framerates or 4K. It seems like developers are having to get a bit incentive to maintain relative parity between the X and S, and I can see there eventually being a day where for one reason or another (be it just dropping the policy altogether, or a Series X+ or whatever coming out) that the S is eventually getting lesser versions of games. I'd say if you want to get the baseline experience for the whole generation without eventually feeling like you should upgrade (assuming you're going to be playing games on the platform a decent bit), the X does the job.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you know when the biggest xbox podcast are questioning the existence of the series s you got a problem

Why is this in the starfield thread?
The only Xbox podcast worth listening to is ironlords.

These dudes and others just want max engagements. Hence why they only speak on whatever is trending about Xbox which usually is negativity and FUD.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why is this in the starfield thread?
The only Xbox podcast worth listening to is ironlords.

These dudes and others just want max engagements. Hence why they only speak on whatever is trending about Xbox which usually is negativity and FUD.

Because someone asked if they should get a series s for starfield and we told him no, and they asked why, and we said that it is underpowered useless garbage, and then they asked why

Parris and Mike are pretty big xbox fans, they just don’t pander to stans and put their heads in the sand regarding actual concerns

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because someone asked if they should get a series s for starfield and we told him no, and they asked why, and we said that it is underpowered useless garbage, and then they asked why

Parris and Mike are pretty big xbox fans, they just don’t pander to stans and put their heads in the sand regarding actual concerns
Most people told him it was fine, todd is playing on a S. Parris and mikes opinions change with the wind Parris has the most generic concerns that never play out time and time again.

You didn't want to spend 1200 or more on a PC for starfield, which is basically double the price of a series x.

Yet you'll tell someone to spend double the price of a series s for starfield.

:stopitslime:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Most people told him it was fine,

:dahell:

You didn't want to spend 1200 or more on a PC for starfield, which is basically double the price of a series x.

Yet you'll tell someone to spend double the price of a series s for starfield.

:russ:

You’re comparing a 1500 price difference to a 150 dollar price difference