Stardom - Wrestler Hana Kimura has passed away

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Social media engagement a double edged sword man. I resent some of the shyt I see myself but I still consume it :martin: there's gonna be alot of nikkas in the next few days asking why she didnt just turn it off, but eat up drama and racism and alladat until it has their heart thumpin. Some people get pissed, some people shytpost, some people cant handle that shyt at all...RIP this lady all the same

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Social media engagement a double edged sword man. I resent some of the shyt I see myself but I still consume it :martin: there's gonna be alot of nikkas in the next few days asking why she didnt just turn it off, but eat up drama and racism and alladat until it has their heart thumpin. Some people get pissed, some people shytpost, some people cant handle that shyt at all...RIP this lady all the same
There is a thread on her death in TLR. You can guess how that one is going. :beli:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
wow RIP

i throw terrace house on as background noise sometimes. actually have it on now.spooky shyt.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

I used to think that "just log off shyt" and while yes, a famous person will always have haters, there's a lot of a$$holes and weirdos that will stalk a person, make shyt up to fukk up their bag and ruin their careers, and in the case of Christina Grimmie, a fan can find you and kill you. Can't forget about phone hacking and doxxing either. Also it's not as easy to just turn it off because some are contractually obligated to have social media and some have to run their own social media cause they don't have a PR team running it so they're exposed to the extreme hate. Social Media doesn't have to be this way but people feel the need to say off the wall shyt behind a screen.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
That's what was killing me about the TLR thread. Cats saying "Just turn it off" when they're on The Coli arguing 24/7. Don't even see the irony.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Just went into that TLR thread about her.

People are comparing their coli beefs to what she was going through. Scary how delusional people are and how they are unable to empathize or accurately analyze the situation she was in
the shyt that has gone down on here could have easily taken so many lives. people are so wild on the internet.

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
the shyt that has gone down on here could have easily taken so many lives. people are so wild on the internet.

I wasnt saying that to downplay anyone's experience on here or say it was invalid.

Its just a terrible comparison with someone who was a public figure and receiving tenfold what most people would experience on here

And to add on to that, social media plays a role in her actual career and was pretty much necessary. So the people on here saying "just walk away" or "ive been bullied on the coli" really are way off base in their comparison. Most people arent relying on posting for their livelihood in any capacity so yes they can just sign out the coli and forget about it. Not to mention the anonymity of posting behind a screen name rather than your real life image and name out there...I could go on but the people that cant already see how different her situation was are never gonna see it :yeshrug: