Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Just watched. Finn is a bytch, Kylo Ren is a bytch, Luke is a bytch, all just to prop up Ray :stopitslime:

That and the only reason that block headed, shrek looking character Rose exists, is to make Finn look bad. Literally, there’s no other reason for that shyt character.

Still mad about what Disney and that cuck fakkit rian Johnson did to Luke Skywalker.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Infinity War made me realize how truly bad this movie is.

Both movies have the same basic plot (we have to stop/ escape from the bad guys before some shyt goes down, but we fail in the end), but when they failed in Infinity War, it felt like it actually mattered. Here it just felt like wasted time for a subplot that didn't go anywhere.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I still love how mad people are about this movie

Because they took an incredibly creative and unique franchise with so many possibilities and decided to turn it into a vehicle for feminist propaganda, and dumb it down to the levels of a typical superhero movie.

Characters many of us grew up with and loved, have been shyt on in the name of kissing women’s asses, as if white women don’t get their asses kissed enough as it is.

If you’re not really a Star Wars fan, then you wouldn’t understand. However, if you can’t see how a damn space opera has been turned into a political vehicle...well there’s no sense arguing with the naive.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I still love how mad people are about this movie
It really is fascinating. Even Hamill continues to low key shyt on this movie on social media.

It isn't a great movie, but I thought the Rey/Kylo stuff was excellent and I like the movie overall.

Not happy with how Luke was handled, that's the one thing that pisses me off, but hopefully that can be fixed with the next one. It seems like this movie kind of did its own thing without much concern with what to do in the next movie. I don't think this trilogy was planned out much. Seems like they are taking it movie by movie.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Because they took an incredibly creative and unique franchise with so many possibilities and decided to turn it into a vehicle for feminist propaganda, and dumb it down to the levels of a typical superhero movie.

Characters many of us grew up with and loved, have been shyt on in the name of kissing women’s asses, as if white women don’t get their asses kissed enough as it is.

If you’re not really a Star Wars fan, then you wouldn’t understand. However, if you can’t see how a damn space opera has been turned into a political vehicle...well there’s no sense arguing with the naive.

Rogue One was dope. Now they're doing a Han Solo movie....

But no Clone Wars?
No stand alone Vader flick?

People always bytch and complain about the villain. A Darth Vader movie would be :wow:

Why does it always have to be about the hero? :snoop:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

But no Clone Wars?

People always bytch and complain about the villain. A Darth Vader movie would be :wow:

Solo over a Ben kenobi movie :mindblown:

All I know is one of these trilogies better be KOTR :ufdup:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps

Is it really that much more political than the original trilogy? Or were we just kids so didn't really understand underlying themes?

"A vehicle for feminist propaganda"

LOL

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

But no Clone Wars?

Rogue One was cool, the only thing I would say is that i didn't care about the characters, and I found them boring, but overall it was cool.

The idea could be a good one, but they may fukk it up with all the politics.

They could do so many things with Star Wars, so many different view points, but it'll all go to shyt if they keep this BS up.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Is it really that much more political than the original trilogy? Or were we just kids so didn't really understand underlying themes?

"A vehicle for feminist propaganda"

LOL

Yes it is.

You're apparently one of the naive ones, but i'll give it a go anyways...

You have a Mary Sue character that can:

Kick a group of men's asses
Fly the Millennium Falcon better than Han Solo (his own damn ship) and WITHOUT a co-pilot
Fix the Millennium Falcon even when Solo is confused why the damn ship aint working
Uses a jedi mind trick to get her out of captivity, her first time ever trying it.
Resists Kylo's mental probing, because well, she's Rey.
Uses a force grab for the first time and grabs the lightsaber and proceeds to kick Kylo's ass.
All this and she's only been involved in all this shyt for a few hours.
Not to mention, after Han dies, Leia is gonna ignore Chewie so she can hug Rey? She don't even know this bytch. You know how much shyt she been through with Chewie?
Then this bytch gonna knock Luke Skywalker, of all people, on his ass in a duel?

She's knows how to do everything and kicks everyone's asses and never takes an L. That's a Mary Sue.

Contrast this with Luke:

Gets knocked out by the sand people, needs Obi Wan to save him
Gets thrown across a bar in Mos Eisley, needs Obi Wan to save him
Gets dragged underwater by the dianoga monster in the trash compactor, needs the compactor to be turned on for the monster to let him go.
Needs Obi Wan to sacrifice himself to he can escaape
Uses Obi Wan's teachings to blow up the death star.
Then in Empire he gets knocked out by a snow yetti
Escapes the snow cave then collapses and needs Han Solo to save him
Trains with Yoda, then proceeds to get his ass kicked by Vader and get his arm cut off.

Do you see how Luke actually has to go through some shyt to advance? Compared to Rey who is overpowered right from the second she comes on screen.

Added to the fact you'd never see a female character get beaten up like a male character would, because writers know that women and their simps couldn't take seeing it, and would protest.

The Last Jedi was indeed a vehicle for feminism, with the Mary Sue Rey, Leia suddenly doing Mary Poppins shyt in space, that admiral purple hair bytch running the show, all the officers running the rebellion are women, the whole point of Rose's character was to emasculate Finn, and make him look like an incompetent (they needed someone to do it apparently, Rey wasn't there). Meanwhile they turn Luke into a bytch, make Poe look like a hot headed a$$hole, and continue the 1950's minstrel show with Finn.