Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Mooreish

Banned
Daps
Breh is an iconic character though. WTF were they thinking.
He’s thinking “I’M RIAN JOHNSON!!! IM THE GREATEST MOVIE CREATOR IN ALL OF EXISTANCE!!! CITIZEN KANE!? fukk THAT shyt!!! I HAD A GIRL CALL JOSEPH GORDON LEVITT A MOTHERfukkER!!! EVERYBODY BOW DOWN TO MY WORMINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
He’s thinking “I’M RIAN JOHNSON!!! IM THE GREATEST MOVIE CREATOR IN ALL OF EXISTANCE!!! CITIZEN KANE!? fukk THAT shyt!!! I HAD A GIRL CALL JOSEPH GORDON LEVITT A MOTHERfukkER!!! EVERYBODY BOW DOWN TO MY WORMINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

It's like killing off Goku or Superman

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
rotten tomatoes has dropped even further since the bluray came out. Now its down to 47%:banderas:
This piece of shyt movie should be negative 0 percent

Im suprised rian johnson aint fired and banned the fukk from hollywood

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
After watching TFA since it's rotating in basic cable, they really wasted Finn and Snoke's foundation/buildup.

Finn could've been a complex character that delved into the ethos of a Stormtrooper since we rarely get a glimpse of a Stromtrooper's motivation, personality, humanity, etc. ... instead they pivoted into making him a complete, bumbling Jar-Jar-esque deserter.

Snoke was this grandiose all-knowing, all-powerful force that was looming over everything and had the innanets buzzing for a year on his backstory and writing all kinds of theories and fan fiction ... then they turn him into this old, frail, alien weirdo who was trying to get two 20 year olds to hook up over force-imessage.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Yea i thought about this point as i watched Phantom Menace last night. Anakin was a nobody little kid who was tagged to be the chosen one. And i could go along with her wanting to know who her parents were if they'd have just stopped there and left it really open ended but they didn't. They start pointing you in that direction so that it looked like they wanted to link her and Luke and the Skywalker clan. Also Anakin knew his parents and knew he was a nobody. It's weird to me that they would spend so much time building up her desire to know who she is only for that payoff to be she's a nobody from nobody parents who abandoned her. I still think they planned on(maybe even still plan on) paying off that subplot but we shall see.

I don't know if it's still canon but it's most likely anakin was a force made child i.e. fatherless. It was the reaction of the force to some dark side voodoo spell plagius and palps did.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

How is this movie getting worse 4 months after being trash already :dead:

Like, he put easter eggs and shyt in there just so niccaz can go on Ready Player One quests to find out how this movie sucks even more :mjlol:

Or is this more subversion :troll:

And he got a trilogy out of this, he must have nekkid pics of Kathleen Kennedy or sth.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I don't know if it's still canon but it's most likely anakin was a force made child i.e. fatherless. It was the reaction of the force to some dark side voodoo spell plagius and palps did.

Not canon just speculation from fans based on what Sidious told Anakin. As far as canon goes the force was responsible for Anakins birth for all intents and purposes the force was behind his conception.

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
After watching TFA since it's rotating in basic cable, they really wasted Finn and Snoke's foundation/buildup.

Finn could've been a complex character that delved into the ethos of a Stormtrooper since we rarely get a glimpse of a Stromtrooper's motivation, personality, humanity, etc. ... instead they pivoted into making him a complete, bumbling Jar-Jar-esque deserter.

Snoke was this grandiose all-knowing, all-powerful force that was looming over everything and had the innanets buzzing for a year on his backstory and writing all kinds of theories and fan fiction ... then they turn him into this old, frail, alien weirdo who was trying to get two 20 year olds to hook up over force-imessage.

Honestly thy have been doing bad with all character development. People have questions about all of them that they just refuse to answer.

They bring in new people and new creatures in without people getting used to the current ones.

Benicio and rose have no business in this movie

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who were Anakin’s parents? Also nobody. The subplot was her wanting to know who they were not necessarily that they were special.

Yea i thought about this point as i watched Phantom Menace last night. Anakin was a nobody little kid who was tagged to be the chosen one. And i could go along with her wanting to know who her parents were if they'd have just stopped there and left it really open ended but they didn't. They start pointing you in that direction so that it looked like they wanted to link her and Luke and the Skywalker clan. Also Anakin knew his parents and knew he was a nobody. It's weird to me that they would spend so much time building up her desire to know who she is only for that payoff to be she's a nobody from nobody parents who abandoned her. I still think they planned on(maybe even still plan on) paying off that subplot but we shall see.
Anakin was born from the Force though. His mom may have been a nobody but he’s the Star Wars version of Jesus born through immaculate conception.

I was thinking maybe they can give a payoff by saying her parents were nobody but her grandparents were important. That might be a little hokey though.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City