Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I was watching this again last night and there's so much bullshyt filler in this movie. Like following Luke and as he gets breast milk and fish. That shyt with Finn and rose where they Save the animals. Hell all of rays training is bullshyt. The first order chasing the resistance at the speed of an oj Simpson white bronco freeway chase was ponderous as well.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm still disgusted with this shyt.

Rogue 1 is easily the best of these new joints so far.

Lucas should have given the rights to fukkin Tyler Perry at this point. :beli:
I thought it was just ok the first time I saw it , but after rewatching it, it's pretty bad. I like the force awakens the best. Rogue one was good also. But this shyt.......

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I thought it was just ok the first time I saw it , but after rewatching it, it's pretty bad. I like the force awakens the best. Rogue one was good also. But this shyt.......

TFA was New Hope remastered. It wasn't terrible, but it was far from original. JJ played it very safe with TFA. R1 was original and pretty dope.

This piece of shyt was just a huge :wtf: and had you questioning EVERYTHING about Star Wars lore. fukk Rian Johnson.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I was watching this again last night and there's so much bullshyt filler in this movie. Like following Luke and as he gets breast milk and fish. That shyt with Finn and rose where they Save the animals. Hell all of rays training is bullshyt. The first order chasing the resistance at the speed of an oj Simpson white bronco freeway chase was ponderous as well.

I think that was the most egregious part, dunno if I just didn’t hear it but they didn’t bother to juelz an explanation as to why they didn’t have a long range beam cannon?

You mean to tell me they have things that can destroy whole planets, beam cannons built off Death Star tech, can sniff out light speed travel but didn’t have any other long range missles/guns/cannons.

If it had gotten destroyed during the previous battle( and they said repairs were going to take ~ a day) I’d buy it.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I think that was the most egregious part, dunno if I just didn’t hear it but they didn’t bother to juelz an explanation as to why they didn’t have a long range beam cannon?

You mean to tell me they have things that can destroy whole planets, beam cannons built off Death Star tech, can sniff out light speed travel but didn’t have any other long range missles/guns/cannons.

If it had gotten destroyed during the previous battle( and they said repairs were going to take ~ a day) I’d buy it.
If i remember correctly isnt that the scene where the resistance has a shield up? They were being fired on.
You know what brehs was STILL irks me the most is that the First order STILL has an entire army... The resistance is down to damn near nothing and all of them escaped on the Millineum Falcon....:heh: Like damn and Rian Johnson thought this was a good idea going into part 9?!?! :mindblown::mjlol: WTF?!!?
They signaled their aliances on the outer rim from Crait.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
If i remember correctly isnt that the scene where the resistance has a shield up? They were being fired on.

They signaled their aliances on the outer rim from Crait.

Yes. The first order said because of the range of the resistance ship, they couldn’t penetrate its sheild. So resistance just made sure to stay at x range until they were about to run out of fuel.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
i know everyone talked about Leia's scene but if anything Luke drinking that breastmilk was even more jarring IMO
db7.gif