Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
TFA= Just a rehash, fukk you JJ..finn should be a jedi not this mary sue :pacspit:....star wars is dying
TLJ=fukk rian johnson, he ruined the new trillogy...save us JJ :blessed:

The coli yall :francis:

No
TFA: Bland and didn't move the story forward.
TLJ: More spaceballs than star wars. Made the TFA look better in comparison.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Yo between this and her letting slip RJ threw out the outline for EP 8. She earned my respect a lil bit. I dont know if she retarded or what but this fiveheaded bih and Hamill be out here airing folks out something fierce then pretending like it's all cool.

Bah dah bah ba bai
I'm lovin it.:lolbron:

I did not know that:laff:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
When did you realize that The Last Jedi was gonna be a "fukk y'all" film?

For me it was the scene where Finn was tryna get away and gave Rose the same "we have to run" speech that he gave in TFA. Like really, I thought we were past that

Literally the moment the opening crawl started and it said “the first order reigns supreme” In that instant I knew we were in for a shameless retread.

Then when Poe made that yo mama joke I knew the movie was not going to be for me.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
When did you realize that The Last Jedi was gonna be a "fukk y'all" film?

For me it was the scene where Finn was tryna get away and gave Rose the same "we have to run" speech that he gave in TFA. Like really, I thought we were past that
The scene where they kill snoke without ever bothering to tell you who he is or the Leia is mary poppins in space scene.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
The scene where they kill snoke without ever bothering to tell you who he is or the Leia is mary poppins in space scene.
Snoke stuff is explained in the books, and what leia did was first seen on rebels....disney making us watch/read everything to fill in the blanks :francis:

Last edited: