Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics
For me this movie is now worse than the prequels, any interest I had in star wars is gone, I might watch a bootleg when the last one in this trilogy comes out just to see how it ends.:manny: Rian Johnson's trilogy can fukk off.

Hardcore star wars fans are becoming truly pathetic not only defending this movie but saying how great it is and it might be the best.:merchant:

At lest star trek fans admitted when they were being sold a pile of shyt.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
For me this movie is now worse than the prequels, any interest I had in star wars is gone, I might watch a bootleg when the last one in this trilogy comes out just to see how it ends.:manny: Rian Johnson's trilogy can fukk off.

Hardcore star wars fans are becoming truly pathetic not only defending this movie but saying how great it is and it might be the best.:merchant:

At lest star trek fans admitted when they were being sold a pile of shyt.
I don’t see anyone defending it but paid shills. Nobody should be a fan of this film. From a basic moviemaking standpoint it fails. There’s barely a plot, half the movie is filler, and it never really establishes who the main character and main villain are.

Mooreish

Banned
Daps

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Even if he wasn’t force sensitive or a Jedi or any of that, these films should’ve been centered around him. He was clearly the most interesting character in the force awakens and had the most potential. Unique too. We’d never seen a story of a stormtrooper defecting either, let alone rising to become a prominent member opposing them. That’s one of the biggest reasons TLJ is as big a letdown as any movie I’ve ever seen :snoop:
you gotta let the arch play out , you have no idea what he'll become :troll:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After Solo stinks up the joint the fans goodwill towards these new star wars will certainly be diminished so JJ's might even do worse:leon:
If it does worse he can blame rian Johnson and Kathleen Kennedy though . He the one who has the 2 billi hit not Rj who they decided to give another trilogy too :russ: fans want jj back and I think he'll make a satisfying conclusion to the saga and his name make people interested in movies unlike rian Johnson

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The only way to salvage this series is to make LJ a dream sequence.
tenor.gif

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt was so trash it was out of sight and out of mind after a month.

No new plot threads to speculate on(actually went out of its way to tell the audience to not speculate about shyt because none of it would matter), no new interesting character developments. all the original trilogy characters killed off before the 3rd movie.

Rian fukked this all the way up.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The only way to salvage this series is to make LJ a dream sequence.
tenor.gif
That or disregard it entirely. The film closed all the story points of force awakens and opened none. Phantom menace was a mess but at least going forward it didn’t do lasting damage since it didn’t destroy future plot points and fukk up the original trilogy or have characters that were established act contradictory.

This shyt was so trash it was out of sight and out of mind after a month.

No new plot threads to speculate on(actually went out of its way to tell the audience to not speculate about shyt because none of it would matter), no new interesting character developments. all the original trilogy characters killed off before the 3rd movie.

Rian fukked this all the way up.
Exactly. This was either the most cluelessly directed big budget movie ever or it was deliberate sabotage.