Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
This shyt was so trash it was out of sight and out of mind after a month.

No new plot threads to speculate on(actually went out of its way to tell the audience to not speculate about shyt because none of it would matter), no new interesting character developments. all the original trilogy characters killed off before the 3rd movie.

Rian fukked this all the way up.

Its Rian Johnsons fault princess leia had a heart attack?:stopitslime:

Also, as we have seen, Luke will most certainly be in the third....

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its Rian Johnsons fault princess leia had a heart attack?:stopitslime:

Also, as we have seen, Luke will most certainly be in the third....
All they had to do was cut the shot of Luke dying and cut the shots of Rey and Leia feeling through the force that he was dying. Problem solved. Luke is still alive for 9 and they don't have to film any additional scenes for Carrie.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
All they had to do was cut the shot of Luke dying and cut the shots of Rey and Leia feeling through the force that he was dying. Problem solved. Luke is still alive for 9 and they don't have to film any additional scenes for Carrie.
Finally got around to watching this today. I watched it and felt.....nothing. Seriously, what was the point of this film? :gucci:
This is why I disagree with you Marc. If you do as you suggested, then all that happens basically in a 2.5 hour movie is some ships get destroyed, Kylo turns on snoke, and Luke joins the crew again. What is the tone of this movie? I never felt like there was anything it tried to make us feel and the theme of it seemed to just be that men are stupid and fukk up everything. It was basically a bad fan fiction written by someone who hates the Star Wars universe. The most accurate comparison for this film is what halo 5 did to the halo series.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Finally got around to watching this today. I watched it and felt.....nothing. Seriously, what was the point of this film? :gucci:
RI-DMV.jpg

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
:mindblown: Why TF they chose to throw this out and put in the piece of sh!t we got in theaters?
I'm wondering if they laid the ground work for the Storm Troopers to turn so easily. They probably didn't set it up correctly in filming. So they just kept it Finn vs Phasma without involving another plot line of Storm Troopers trying to defect. I'm hoping this will be Finn's story line in EP9.
From the start they should have been laying the groundwork for Finn to be the chosen one that the Storm Troopers who want to defect would look up to

Last edited: