Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
:snoop: This ni66a Finn literally woke up out of a coma yelling for a white woman. I knew right then I was going to be in for a cringeworthy experience.

And who the hell wakes from a coma screaming anyway? :dahell:

Remember the first time we all saw this shyt :wow:

tumblr_ntrpnfCNRA1rkl4rmo1_500.gif

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Remember the first time we all saw this shyt :wow:

tumblr_ntrpnfCNRA1rkl4rmo1_500.gif
Even if he wasn’t force sensitive or a Jedi or any of that, these films should’ve been centered around him. He was clearly the most interesting character in the force awakens and had the most potential. Unique too. We’d never seen a story of a stormtrooper defecting either, let alone rising to become a prominent member opposing them. That’s one of the biggest reasons TLJ is as big a letdown as any movie I’ve ever seen :snoop:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I need a gold mic with "I told y'all" stamped on it

The fukk did any of you think Disney was going to do with this franchise? I saw some damn Star Wars branded lettuce a the supermarket last week. Who in the HELL is looking at some lettuce saying "Oh, Rey on this joint? :gladbron:"

They're going to milk this franchise like an old ho until her dusty ass can't even pull crippled grandpa johns. And just like every other franchise that gets destroyed, we'll be telling war stories about how it used to be good with kids looking at you like "that Rey and the c00n simp movie?"

EDIT: Just in case you thought I was playing :mjlol:

IMG_1300.jpg

IMG_1301.jpg

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

The fukk did any of you think Disney was going to do with this franchise? I saw some damn Star Wars branded lettuce a the supermarket last week. Who in the HELL is looking at some lettuce saying "Oh, Rey on this joint? :gladbron:"

They're going to milk this franchise like an old ho until her dusty ass can't even pull crippled grandpa johns. And just like every other franchise that gets destroyed, we'll be telling war stories about how it used to be good with kids looking at you like "that Rey and the c00n simp movie?"

IMG_1300.jpg

IMG_1301.jpg

:snoop:

Disney needs to fall back on Star Wars. Marvel's success has made them a little cocky (pause). Nobody was even asking for Star Wars. You can't make people watch it or buy damn lettuce.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

IMG_1300.jpg

IMG_1301.jpg

Doubt anyone in here was disbelieving you

but yea.... Star Wars is done... :wow:

Mooreish

Banned
Daps
Finn could have been amazing if they had not screwed him over by separating him from Rey or making him learn all of the same stuff that he learned from the last film again or taking away all of the chances that he could have been a hero in or the worst thing they did to him, pairing him with the ugly Asian sister who I swear they made her act like a babysitter to Finn in the movie. Why did they give Finn such a downgrade in women in this movie, he deserves so much better than that 3-4/10. I mean did you see the girls sister? WHY DID THEY HAVE TO KILL THE HOT SISTER!!!??? Why couldn’t the ugly one have died in that scene? Now I’m not saying I would’ve wanted the hot sister together with Finn, but at least give us some consistency in hotness with the women that Finn gets in these movies. Come on. Don’t have him give that girl the pity date of that which was canto bight. fukk I hate rose.
Star Wars: Joseph Gordon-Levitt wrote a 2,000 word essay defending The Last Jedi

https://www.google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/star-wars-last-jedi-joseph-gordon-levitt-essay-defend-bad-reviews-fans-actor-a8165986.html?amp

"A flawed main character is one of the main distinctions between a story with substance and a gratuitous spectacle,"

These fukking weirdos man :heh:
I think the only reason he’s defending this movie is because he is friends with the director and the director casted him in some of his most well known movies like brick and looper.

Last edited:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Star Wars: Joseph Gordon-Levitt wrote a 2,000 word essay defending The Last Jedi

https://www.google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/star-wars-last-jedi-joseph-gordon-levitt-essay-defend-bad-reviews-fans-actor-a8165986.html?amp

"A flawed main character is one of the main distinctions between a story with substance and a gratuitous spectacle,"

These fukking weirdos man :heh:
He's saying this about a movie with Rey as the main character?

Drake-Saying-Is-This-Guy-Serious.gif

and when was Luke a perfect character with no flaws?

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more I hear interviews with RJ it lowers my opinion of him as a writer. His answer for everything seems to be a variation of how there seemed to be no other direction