Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
So that theater and your mom got that in common, son.
:gucci:was...was that your comeback? wtf was weak shyt lmao.
giphy.gif

sit your dikk-riding disgruntled feminine ass down breh.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Like I SAID..... it's your money. :snooze: I'm done with star wars fam... :mjlol:
No you're not. you're in here. But if you are don't comment on what I watch. I don't know or give a fukk what you watch, bytch. You're the one wasting your time with all these other fakkits talking about a movie you didn't like. fukking weirdos. You're the star Wars geek that nobody likes. fakkit.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
No you're not. you're in here. But if you are don't comment on what I watch. I don't know or give a fukk what you watch, bytch. You're the one wasting your time with all these other fakkits talking about a movie you didn't like. fukking weirdos. You're the star Wars geek that nobody likes. fakkit.

:heh: .........why you so mad tho?!?:umad::mjlol: I let it ride and you have a temper tandrum...wtf

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
:heh: .........why you so mad tho?!?:umad::mjlol: I let it ride and you have a temper tandrum...wtf
Because you came in here caring about what I said and now you're saying you don't care. Like if you don't care, don't post in the thread. At least don't respond to this if you really don't care. If you do respond, then I'll know you care and I win. I won't respond if you respond.