Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
John Boyega is fukking Daisy Ridley. It’s so obvious it’s painful.

Every interview ever they sit right next to each other, sometimes too close for comfort, and she stares at him intently whenever he speaks. They had another interview where it was just them 2 and she spends the WHOLE THING giving John the “fukk me” eyes. And you watch her face go from happy to pissed when he jokes that he found a new love in Rose. :mjlol:

Salute the Naija boy. :salute:
Lol at saluting a dude on actions you assumed based on zero facts :heh:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
NOTHING they do with Rey in Episode IX can redeem her from being a complete Mary Sue
To be fair her screentime was greatly diminished in TLJ in fact there is case to be made she did not do anything of note but lift rocks.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
"A bust in china" "will make $800 million less than TFA"
:blessed:

Idc how they spin it disney cant be happy with this, feels like bvs again :whew:
There is no spin it was never going to match the first real SW film since ROTJ as oppose to the 3rd in as many years..

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Breh if you read the article... authors whole point was refuting this..big movie sequels supposed to pass the original in $$$. The drop off is not a good list to be on
I dont give a damn what a dumb author wrote TFA was an event that can never be replicated. I am only shocked with all it had it still couldnt top titanic or avatar. To think a sequel was going to top it because that is the law of sequels is just foolish

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I dont give a damn what a dumb author wrote TFA was an event that can never be replicated. I am only shocked with all it had it still couldnt top titanic or avatar. To think a sequel was going to top it because that is the law of sequels is just foolish

What are you saying breh, the event you speak of happened in 1999 and is called Phantom Menace.

Last Jedi doing Rouge One numbers :heh:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
What are you saying breh, the event you speak of happened in 1999 and is called Phantom Menace.
Phantom menace was a continuation from episode 6 now? :dwillhuh:
Last Jedi doing Rouge One numbers :heh:
is going to be the new normal maybe even worse given the frequency of output. Its the law of diminishing returns. I dont know why this would come as a surprise

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I have a sister who says boyega aint exactly a looker himself. At least he got a chick, poe got zilch

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I agree but I think people are also giving TFA a pass, this all started with that.
I'm guilty of that.

In my opinion TFA suffers from a completely different problem than this one though. TFA pushed nostalgia over a good narrative while this film pushes agenda over narrative.

Instead of focusing on exploring TFAs strengths(new characters, artistic freedom to be different, plot threads that could go anywhere) they dead all that to make a point. Hell this retroactively made TFA a worse film.