Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Finally watched this.

With such a strong reaction online I was expecting this movie to make me feel something.

Instead I was just bored and wondering what everyone is so up in arms about. I was bored just like I was bored watching force awakens.

These characters are all just terrible. I don't give a single fukk about any of them.

And my god was this movie too long and slow and pointless. I felt like nothing actually happened.

Leia Poppins was so awkward.

Yeah. Disney is just a boring fukking company.

I don't know. I was expecting something more interesting instead of total and complete indifference.

This new trilogy is border on being as bad as the prequels so far.

4/10

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The fact that there hasn't really been any news about star wars past the Solo movie is a bad sign.

So much uncertainty.

It means Kathleen Kennedy failed... :manny: No one is hyped for part 9 because the core audience has abandoned this shyt, look at all the youtube videos.. shyt is plain as day... Her and RJ should be nowhere near writing or planning this shyt... :camby:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
The fact that there hasn't really been any news about star wars past the Solo movie is a bad sign.

So much uncertainty.

They announced an entirely TRILOGY of movies without having ANY idea what it’s about! If that’s not an alarming sign I don’t know what is!

They do not care about making good movies! It’s amazing how the loyal fans cannot see through this!

They are just going to rush whatever bullshyt they can to make deadline, add some things that can be turned into toys and plush dolls... and slap a Star Wars sticker on it!

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
How so? I have no memory of that movie.
Well, I watched that film not that long ago for the first time. At first I was like you know this isn't that bad. It's doing things different and subverting what I expect. But then. They just keep doing that the entire film. And that's all they have. What happened before in the series? Do the opposite! Isn't this brilliant? Except it isn't. Because once you realize literally all they're doing is the opposite you realize they aren't actually doing anything interesting in the film. It's a gimmick.

And that's what this film is like. It's doing the opposite of what you expect. But it doesn't actually have anything to say. There's nothing original going on. It's just doing the opposite of what you expect and patting itself on the back about how smart it thinks it is. That's not good writing.

It's just not a good film top to bottom.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They announced an entirely TRILOGY of movies without having ANY idea what it’s about! If that’s not an alarming sign I don’t know what is!

They do not care about making good movies! It’s amazing how the loyal fans cannot see through this!

They are just going to rush whatever bullshyt they can to make deadline, add some things that can be turned into toys and plush dolls... and slap a Star Wars sticker on it!
Well we always kinda knew a new trilogy was coming no matter what.

The amazing part is that KK announced RJ was going to direct the new trilogy before the audience even had a chance to react to TLJ.

Which also means she loved the direction RJ was taking Star Wars so much with TLJ that she felt confident enough to give him his on triliogy.

KK has to go. She's been eating off the nostalgia and hype wave from the fans due to the resurgence of Star wars but now we are at a point where bad decision making has consequences and it's really starting to show.

If she's not gone before the release of Solo I'm sure she will be shortly after.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
These F@cktards killed admiral ackbar. And just forgot about him.
RIP Ackbar da Don. Cant wait to see the fan made episode 8. Can't be worse than this lesbi@n wet dream fantasy film.

I think he had one line of dialogue. "YOU WANT US TO WHAT?!?" and according to some he might have yelled out "IT'S A TRAP!" again right before the glass broke. :rip:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
that damned star wars defense force is real... :heh: I called them liars about the movie being good and they was furious... blocking me and shyt. I said ewan mcgreggor just said the movie was beautiful because he didn't want to fukk up his future checks... :mjlol: dirty casual cac told me he liked the movie because it was different... :heh: WHAT THE fukk DOES THAT EVEN MEAN??? that's it???