Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anakin isnt comparable to Rey, his dad was the force. Also his piloting skills stemmed from his ability in the force, it was actually precognition which manifested due to how powerful he was. Even still we know that he still required Training, then we have Luke who was slightly older than Rey in A New hope and he didn’t know a lick of how to use the force and his granfather was the force. Essentially someone with potential eclipsing Rey still didn’t know all of this and required Training. Also how does one explain Rey beating Kylo in light sabre combat? A skill that required training in the art of duelling. Suddenly she is able to best someone that has trained in that field for years.:troll:
Her parents were drunks who to say the force ain't impregnate the mom as well we don't know. Ray father could have been another joe taking care of Jesus.

And ray fighting in this movie got some training.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His reflexes were good. TPM also said he'd crashed all of his pods up to that point, he also got got in the Naboo spacebattle but relied on his reflexes, and R2, to save himself.

Then after 10 years of training, Dooku still completely handed his ass to him and would've killed him if it wasn't for Yoda. Dooku was also beating him in RotS, until he tapped into his anger and took over the fight. It's a bit similar to Luke in ANH/ESB - his reflexes/intuition were stronger than average (letting him survive the DS battle and blow it up), but he wasn't a match for Vader who was really just toying around with him. RotJ he also needed to go apeshyt before he could dominate the fight.

Rey defeats Kylo in TFA - but we were told 'Kylo was wounded and confused by killing Han'.
Rey kills half of Snoke's guards while Kylo, fully powered and fully embraced the dark side, gets hemmed up and SHE saves him. After that when they have their lightsaber battle she matches him, and when the ship gets torn apart she woke up before he did.

At this point she's received 0 lightsaber training from Luke, and he only got her in touch with the force once. And Kylo's the descendant of Anakin which both TFA/TLJ go on about.

It just doesn't add up, unless Kylo is actually just not that special - which contradicts Snoke/Luke's observations of him.
Meta comment on how this new generation is weak.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You ever watch a movie and see an unrealistic fight scene and theres a suspension of belief...when rey was fighting I couldnt suspend my belief... because in the back of my mind i could NOT accept rey was washing these elite guards dolo... :childplease:

you fukking idiot...:aicmon:
But you can believe a little green Muppet can fight with a tiny lightsaber.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
His reflexes were good. TPM also said he'd crashed all of his pods up to that point, he also got got in the Naboo spacebattle but relied on his reflexes, and R2, to save himself.

Then after 10 years of training, Dooku still completely handed his ass to him and would've killed him if it wasn't for Yoda. Dooku was also beating him in RotS, until he tapped into his anger and took over the fight. It's a bit similar to Luke in ANH/ESB - his reflexes/intuition were stronger than average (letting him survive the DS battle and blow it up), but he wasn't a match for Vader who was really just toying around with him. RotJ he also needed to go apeshyt before he could dominate the fight.

Rey defeats Kylo in TFA - but we were told 'Kylo was wounded and confused by killing Han'.
Rey kills half of Snoke's guards while Kylo, fully powered and fully embraced the dark side, gets hemmed up and SHE saves him. After that when they have their lightsaber battle she matches him, and when the ship gets torn apart she woke up before he did.

At this point she's received 0 lightsaber training from Luke, and he only got her in touch with the force once. And Kylo's the descendant of Anakin which both TFA/TLJ go on about.

It just doesn't add up, unless Kylo is actually just not that special - which contradicts Snoke/Luke's observations of him.

IIRC he saved her first during that fight when she was overwhelmed plus he was able to out smart and kill Snoke while it was shown Rey couldn't do anything. I feel what your saying though the biggest mistake they made was allowing her to beat him in FA. I thought he had a good showing overall in LJ though.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Literally the same people in this thread that can't stop thinking about the movie :dwillhuh:

Going to see this again Friday so I can join in your chats :smugdraper:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Her parents were drunks who to say the force ain't impregnate the mom as well we don't know. Ray father could have been another joe taking care of Jesus.

And ray fighting in this movie got some training.

You are just writing your own shyt now, we can only go by facts presented to us via the movie and they say her parents were no one.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Literally the same people in this thread that can't stop thinking about the movie :dwillhuh:

Going to see this again Friday so I can join in your chats :smugdraper:

The movie's been out for like two weeks now. People, including George Lucas, have been talking about a sequel trilogy for about 30 years.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But you can believe a little green Muppet can fight with a tiny lightsaber.

Yoda was a fukking legendary jedi master even from when he initially met Luke in episode 5.... I can believe it...:ld:

Even Yoda himself said it's not the size that matters, IT's WAS WRITTEN BY fukkING GEORGE LUCAS... IT WAS CANNON YOU IDIOT...

Why are you trolling me???:dahell: STAHP...

NOW THAT'S HOW YOU TRAIN MUTHAfukkA... YOU SHOW IT!!! TO MAKE THE AUDIENCE BELIEVE THE HERO CAN USE HIS SKILLS... fukk RIAN JOHNSON...:pacspit: