Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Shout out to Double Toasted and Red Letter Media for being some of the few to stand up against this non-sense. Invites-to-premier-events be damned! I'm starting to believe in the Disney-Reviewer Industrial Complex.

"I felt nothing when several major characters died; the movie was too long; a 3rd of the movie was corny, pointless and reminded me of the prequels; Rey was a Mary Sue; Fin was a buffoon who mopped the floors; the kiss/love came out of nowhere; the pacing was completely off; the storytelling was contrived and full of plot holes; that was stupid when Rey went into that black hole then started snapping her fingers and touched a mirror....9 out of 10!"
:mjlol:

Looty

Looty
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The skyline sequel was better than this and that went straight to DVD.:wow:
Man whatever

Star Wars fans are the most pretentious, cry baby fans of all time. They bytch been bytching about the movies since the prequels yet they keep spending their money on each movie. Ungrateful sons of bytches they are. (in my Yoda voice)

Looty

Looty
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Finn wasn't PAWGin. Rey friendzoned his ass like a motherfukker. :heh:

That's ultimately my biggest problem with this movie. Finn serves NO purpose. His whole subplot with Rose amounted to absolutely nothing in the context of the rest of the film, and should have been cut out. That was just an hour of wasted time.

Apparently they were gonna kill Poe Dameron in The Force Awakens until Oscar Isaac begged them not to, and Finn's role was supposed to be what Poe's role was in this movie, and it shows. Poe acts like a hotheaded dumbass for most of this movie, then Finn does when he wants to destroy the cannon on the salt planet, and it would have made sense because Finn didn't have that type of military training or expertise. Plus he would have been so hotheaded because he was trying to try anything to get back to Rey.

Speaking of which, whatever they plan on doing with Finn and Rey, the need to end that shyt immediately in the next film. I don't want a drawn out "Let's be friends" talk, or some stupid love triangle with Rose, just end it. This nikka really woke up from a fukking coma like, "Where da white women at? Where's Rey?" Like damn, nikka, she ain't even let you hit. :dahell: And before she told Chewbacca to send that message to him, I was like, Rey is not thinking about this dude at all.

I was trying to defend Finn after Force Awakens, but this dude is one of the most disappointing characters ever. :snoop:
:dead:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
They at least had 10 years in between their first traumatic problems
Yes as an 8 yr old and a teenager. She had no feelins for him ane called him creepy when she first saw him again. She tells him ahe loves him after he risks his life multiple times for her. Mind you that was also after he murdered a village of tusken raider men woman and children. Lol.

Last edited:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Man whatever

Star Wars fans are the most pretentious, cry baby fans of all time. They bytch been bytching about the movies since the prequels yet they keep spending their money on each movie. Ungrateful sons of bytches they are. (in my Yoda voice)
Go watch beyond skyline and tell me that shyt ain't better than episode 8. Breh when Mark Hamill looking dazed, confused, and insulted after the Premiere you know it's wrap. Stop pretending the movie wasn't trash my guy.

Wavy Hair Chipped Teeth

they spinnin nugga they spinnin
Daps
Reppin
Live nikka Rap
Go watch beyond skyline and tell me that shyt ain't better than episode 8. Breh when Mark Hamill looking dazed, confused, and insulted after the Premiere you know it's wrap. Stop pretending the movie wasn't trash my guy.
:picard:
What has he done wrong to deserve such punishment?

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Finn wasn't PAWGin. Rey friendzoned his ass like a motherfukker. :heh:

That's ultimately my biggest problem with this movie. Finn serves NO purpose. His whole subplot with Rose amounted to absolutely nothing in the context of the rest of the film, and should have been cut out. That was just an hour of wasted time.

Apparently they were gonna kill Poe Dameron in The Force Awakens until Oscar Isaac begged them not to, and Finn's role was supposed to be what Poe's role was in this movie, and it shows. Poe acts like a hotheaded dumbass for most of this movie, then Finn does when he wants to destroy the cannon on the salt planet, and it would have made sense because Finn didn't have that type of military training or expertise. Plus he would have been so hotheaded because he was trying to try anything to get back to Rey.

Speaking of which, whatever they plan on doing with Finn and Rey, the need to end that shyt immediately in the next film. I don't want a drawn out "Let's be friends" talk, or some stupid love triangle with Rose, just end it. This nikka really woke up from a fukking coma like, "Where da white women at? Where's Rey?" Like damn, nikka, she ain't even let you hit. :dahell: And before she told Chewbacca to send that message to him, I was like, Rey is not thinking about this dude at all.

I was trying to defend Finn after Force Awakens, but this dude is one of the most disappointing characters ever. :snoop:
I’ll never forgive Disney for this.

Remember they cut multiple lightsaber scenes with him in TFA

And it’s already coming out that they cut his backstory in this movie

Looty

Looty
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I could care less about your opinion :manny:

My point still stands. Star Wars fans are whinny bytches