Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reactions to this movie are interesting. I haven’t seen the movie yet. I’m a Star Wars fan, but I am not going to blindly like the movie, just because it’s Star Wars. My coworker is one of those guys. When I asked him what he thought, he said “it’s a lot to process.” This is a guy who will defend anything from the SW brand and he couldn’t give me a “yes.”

I’m interested in seeing this.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
These cats with they aliases want my attention so much....:mjlol:

Over there on some “look at me” shyt like an IG thot:russ:

The reactions indeed are interesting, its like its polarizing depending on the people who follow more than the movies vs those who only watch the movies.

I dont know, I'm in the latter. I thought it was decent. I dont know a lot of the that graphic novel/comic book shyt to really compare to and debate about

Martha

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reactions to this movie are interesting. I haven’t seen the movie yet. I’m a Star Wars fan, but I am not going to blindly like the movie, just because it’s Star Wars. My coworker is one of those guys. When I asked him what he thought, he said “it’s a lot to process.” This is a guy who will defend anything from the SW brand and he couldn’t give me a “yes.”

I liked it a lot more the Force Awakens. I think people went in with their own head canon of how they feel the story is suppose to be and they got something completely different. In a way it's like the prequel trilogy (which I'm a big fan of)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rians answers are annoying me for the the future . He keeps saying how he didn't have time to tell certain story aspects or how the only way to address snoke backstory would be to have him monologuing saying I'm blah blah. A lazy writer to me says that . Snoke already was monologuing anyway . And you mean to tell me Rey wouldn't ask Kylo what made him go to the first order ? It's a leap from Jedi to joining the first order and training with snoke .

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Rians answers are annoying me for the the future . He keeps saying how he didn't have time to tell certain story aspects or how the only way to address snoke backstory would be to have him monologuing saying I'm blah blah. A lazy writer to me says that . Snoke already was monologuing anyway . And you mean to tell me Rey wouldn't ask Kylo what made him go to the first order ? It's a leap from Jedi to joining the first order and training with snoke .

There were plenty of opportunities for them to provide Snoke's role in the story without him monologuing. I mean seriously what kind of hack writer says stuff like this. They pulled the same shyt on Lost.

There's a whole flashback scene, with full narration, where Luke is explaining to Rey what happened between he and Ben. I think he even mentions Snoke by name. All Rey had to do was ask, "Who's Snoke?"... and that could have been their opportunity to have Luke fill us in.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
They need to. shyt was never explained how he became the supreme leader. Palpatine was the leader and Vader was second in command. Since they both died who was third in command? How the hell was the Empire able to rebuild?
They saving all that for the prequel to this trilogy :francis:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't think snoke is dead, he did the same hologram sh!t as luke

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

To me its kinda like how divisive Man of Steel was..it technically did not feel like superman, but I liked it..same with this, it didnt feel like classic star wars, but i still loved it, and rian took chances, depending on how you feel about those chances, or what your expectations were after TFA, you may or may not like it. Your co worker was right, after waiting 2 years it is deff tough to process for die hard fans.