Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
was surprised to see the sis from the last american horror story in this...was kinda weird seeing her weird looking face dolled up w/ leia's hair

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I hope you are wrong, because that would be another set of potential great characters they kill off. Kylo Ren and the Knights of Ren were #1 on the list of the things that interest me about the new trilogy before and after TFA. The idea of a gang of dark side users fukking shyt up across the galaxy is awesome and different than having just one or two dark side users they have normally shown, especially since it seems that most of them don't even have light sabers. That would've been different and refreshing.

It already sucks they killed off Snoke, because it's implied in the Aftermath book series that he originated from the Unknown Regions that no one knew how to get there safely (other than Thrawn) and was the one calling Emperor Palpatine to come to him. You have to be a badass to summon a powerful villan like Palpatine to come to you

what does the bolded mean and what are the unknown regions

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Just saw it, :patrice:

Ranks above phantom menace and AOTC. Below all the others.

Some great imagery, but they don't seem to have a game plan with the overarching story. Episodes 1-6 equals the fall and redemption of death Vader, with the rise and fall of the empire as the consequence. This can't decide if it wants to retread that with Ben/Kylo or be some finale to the sky walker story. Ultimately fails to accomplish either. And becomes a series of star warsy action scenes with loose plot treads connecting them. Snoke? No explanation of who he is or how he got so powerful or what his relationship with Luke is. What does he have to do with the Jedi if all of them have been in hiding for the last 40 years? He was just there suddenly if you watch episodes 6 to 8 in order.

unique_gentleman

Little-Known Lurker
Daps
what does the bolded mean and what are the unknown regions

Aftermath: Empire's End
"Tashu tells Rax that the Emperor has always been intrigued by a dark presence originating from the Unknown Regions."

From the Aftermath: Empire's End audible book:
"The Emperor was convinced that something waited for him out there. Some origin of the force. Some dark presence, formed of malevolence substance. He said he could feel the waves of it, radiating out now that the way was clear. The Emperor called it a signal, conveniently one that only he could hear. Even his greatest enforcer, Vader, seemed oblivious to it, and Vader also claimed mastery over the dark force, did he not?"

Unknown Regions
"Following the signing of the Galactic Concordance which ended the Galactic Civil War and dissolved the Old Empire, the Imperial remnants retreated from the known galaxy and relocated to the Unknown Regions. There, they established a militaristic remnant faction that became known as the First Order.[1]"

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
She ugly man. If she was on some

403c3776f60b00372af29108a7e1321e.jpg

Not to be superficial but :scusthov:

MV5BN2NkY2Y4OTktNTQ4Ni00YjU5LThhZWItNGJhYzRlOWFkOTViXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjY3NzQ2Mzc@._V1_UY317_CR15,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

t0R-nBmP2vil.jpg

Kelly+Marie+Tran+jZSFPp4wqQ4m.jpg

1118full-kelly-marie-tran.jpg

Na... she straight..... she can get it

Martha

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
what the hell is going on with the audience rating? Even Justice League has 79%. This is at 58% :hhh:

The Last Jedi might not be perfect but it's a damn good movie and way better than The Force Awakens.

Fans realized tfa was overrated. Rogue One was a pleasant surprise so expectations were high. Disney couldn't afford to half step and it seems like they did.

Kylo Ren, the knights of Ren, snoke and luke were all given all the hype and it seems like they all underwhelmed.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I swear y'all coli basement nikka pseudo-intellectual conspiracy theory negro's negativity about Finn had me coming into the movie all disappointed and shyt but as the movie went on I was pleasantly surprised. I even watched The Force Awakens and realized even though Finn got his ass whooped at the end, he still shot and killed several other storm troopers and tie-fighters. That's right my nikkas. Finn's kill count in TFA is way more than you thought. You just have to watch it again and observe. He really is a resistance hero.

And he increases his kill count in The Last Jedi as well. Y'all mothafukkas act like Finn ain't catching no bodies and is an emasculated coward apparently not even paying attention to what the fukk your watching. Stupid. That nikka showed his balls, everyone else including Ace Pilot Poe Dameron gave up at the end during the battering ram run AND MY nikka FINN SAID fukk YALL ITS RIDE OR DIE until his Phat Asian Girl had to drag him off and jumped his bones this some real nikka shyt I fukking love this movie.

She can get it.

sub-buzz-21993-1510684304-6.jpg