Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
off top:

- wakes up screaming Rey, falls off his bed and wanders around the ship nekkid. Poe ends up saving him.
- tries fleeing...again, to go and save Rey. Asian girl finds him and stuns him. Knocking his ass out after calling him a coward and a traitor.
- Wakes up cuffed, convinces the asian girl he can help her.
- they leave and go to a new planet. Guards knock him out and they get jailed. Get saved by benicio del toro.
- escape the plan on the backs of native species, she rides while he's scared and yells that she shouldn't be enjoying it so much.
- get saved by benicio again.
- on the ship gets schooled by benicio because Finn, A STORMTROOPER TURNED REBEL, claims people are either good or bad.
- gets betrayed by Benicio and captured by empire.
- Hux LITERALLY bytchslaps him.
- Ship gets attacked. Finn gets knocked out and woken by Asiangirl who woke up before him.
- he fights Phasma and LOSES..she thinks he's dead but he shows up behind her and suckerpunches her.
- gets saved by asian girl/bb8
- goes to planet with rebels.
- attacks walkers and he's the only one who doesn't know how to fly his plane, Asian girl teaches him.
- he tries sacrifices himself to destroy a giant weapon, asiangirl knocks him out of the way.

That's it. He, again, does give the rebels some info on the empire - but no victories. Breh was posting his workouts on IG like he was going to be a boss.

And this sums up why I question anybody saying Finn had a good role in this movie.
You want emasculated Kevin Hart in space fine but don't pretend people are just irrationally being over critical.

This is literally vindictive the way they made this black character so incompetent

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
like I said, any black person, especially a brother, who still fukk with star wars after this is beyond me man.

Give a fukk if you agree. Its the truth:yeshrug:
I never payed for a star wars ever in my life so meh

My cousin gets screeners from a connect so I'll watch on a weekend evening with nothing else to do :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
off top:

- wakes up screaming Rey, falls off his bed and wanders around the ship nekkid. Poe ends up saving him.
- tries fleeing...again, to go and save Rey. Asian girl finds him and stuns him. Knocking his ass out after calling him a coward and a traitor.
- they leave and go to a new planet. Guards knock him out and they get jailed. Get saved by benicio del toro.
- escape the plan on the backs of native species, she rides while he's scared and yells that she shouldn't be enjoying it so much.
- on the ship gets schooled by benicio because Finn, A STORMTROOPER TURNED REBEL, claims people are either good or bad.
- Ship gets attacked. Finn gets knocked out and woken by Asiangirl who woke up before him.
- he fights Phasma and LOSES..she thinks he's dead but he shows up behind her and suckerpunches her.
- attacks walkers and he's the only one who doesn't know how to fly his plane, Asian girl teaches him.
- he tries sacrifices himself to destroy a giant weapon, asiangirl knocks him out of the way.

That's it. He, again, does give the rebels some info on the empire - but no victories. Breh was posting his workouts on IG like he was going to be a boss.

F U C K

THIS

MOVIE

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
off top:

got damn might be one of the biggest okey dokes a franchise has ever done on a character
:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
did you read the part where he apparently got bytch slapped by that white boy????:lolbron: u were right

Tried to tell y’all two years ago when they pulled the bait and switch.

All the Black nerds and white Boys cried foul on that “you just WAIT until the next one you hotep militant!!!! YOULL SEE:damn:

I told y’all the moment that he got his ass kicked by Kyle Ren and was the ONLY new protagonist to end the goddamn movie in a COMA that the fix was in and that Finn was going to be live action Jar Jar Binks.

Where are all you black nerds and white boys now:heh:

Last edited: