Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
fukk out of here. They could have gave the part to anybody and they chose a black man. That's huge and he's a fan favorite in the eyes of the future. The same way I grew up looking up to an obi-wan or han or mace windu or anybody I've ever wanted to be when I watched movies, I saw that when younger people watch Finn.
you are such a liar its not funny :russ: aint nobody wants to be finn..

Black, white, my Filipino nephew even loves Finn.
thats like me saying back in the day my black neighbor, her cousin and her best friend who was native american loved Winston from ghostbusters when across the board he drew apathy. Point being thats a small azz sample size

He doesn't have an issue with it.
what is this individuals age? And tell the truf

On this site is the only time I see people complain about this. The only people I see complain about Finn offline has been people who were mad they "had to put a black guy in it." Racists are mad he's got shine. He's making them mad.
you know there is a sector of whites that are hopping on the grievance train and will go around complaining about anything just to get a reaction right? Please tell me where finn shone in TFA.. These ppl are racist trolls

And I'll retract my gay statement. I'm one of the idiots who still says something is gay or call people fakkits without actually meaning homosexual. I'll work on that. But to call Finn jarjar or say he is useless? It's just wrong.
pardon my ignorance but what was his use? They made rey so invincible he wasnt needed

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:francis:Even without reading spoilers something has always felt "off" about this entire reup.

The force awakens trailers were one big misdirection. Little snoke screen time. Finns role.... and Kylo Ren taking off the damn mask (not to mention no knights of ren). Rey being able to use the force like it was downloaded and installed like a torrent file never sat well with me neither.

Sadly I didn't expect much from this and it's not surprising this installment wasn't promoted as hard as the last one. I honestly expected more fukkery.

Star Wars has a loyal following so it will do numbers regardless. The first 3 prequels proved that much. I don't see how people thought certain characters would be fleshed out if they wasn't in the first movie :mjpls:

And I don't see how people would expect anything from Finn in this movie after what was done with him in the first.

It seems like Disney has treated this franchise like a working class civilian who just won the lottery. They end up spending money on shyt they don't need just because they're rich.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And kylo ren isn't the same character without the mask so I might wait for the torrerent :snoop:

Yea it was def just a money grab for action figures. U get a new mystery dark side user with a vader like mask only to find out that the nikka dont need it and will take it off in front of a strange white girl if asked. Not to mention that if he wouldve kept it on he wouldnt have a kyber crystal buck fitty across his face

:ohhh:

:stopitslime:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you are such a liar its not funny :russ: aint nobody wants to be finn..

thats like me saying back in the day my black neighbor, her cousin and her best friend who was native american loved Winston from ghostbusters when across the board he drew apathy. Point being thats a small azz sample size

what is this individuals age? And tell the truf

you know there is a sector of whites that are hopping on the grievance train and will go around complaining about anything just to get a reaction right? Please tell me where finn shone in TFA.. These ppl are racist trolls

pardon my ignorance but what was his use? They made rey so invincible he wasnt needed
Rey got KO by Kylo twice in TFA ! If Finn didn't fight Kylo at the end she was dead or captured .