Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
I've been hearing a lot of talk on tumblr that the spoilers are bs so I'm holding out hope

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Luke wasn't used in VI but I always felt like there was a handshake deal that he would be prominent in VIII and IX. But he doesn't just die, they butcher first by almost killing Ben when he sensed the dark side in him, and second by making him out to be a coward after the destruction of the New Jedi Order.

JJ makes it a point to keep people mysterious: Who is Snoke? Who are Rey's parents? What's so special about Finn?
Those questions are not satisfied, Snoke isn't explained, he's basically just a random big bad from what I've heard. Rey is not only a skywalker, she's a literal no-one and that parentage issue is resolved in this movie. There is no connection between Rey and Finn but she is, randomly connected to Kylo.

The resistance and the republic aren't explained all that much either from what I've heard, so this new trilogy is bending over backwards to be dissimilar to the prequels, and I actually liked some of the politics.

I was rooting for Snoke = Plagueis and Rey Skywalker but this just feels like Disney are purposely defying popular theories.
Johhson was around while JJ worked in TFA he must of saw things that interested him and decided to make a movie about that and not just answer the questions thr fans had . He's a storyteller he tells stories he wants to tell which leads to things like the episode of breaking bad the fly which is polarizing but also ozymandias which is amazing . He probably wasn't the guy to necessarily do a middle film in a trilogy he's better off with that unrelated trilogy . Now I haven't seen the movie yet (Thursday 10:45pm) and don't have the biggest concerns with the spoilers ( until I see the execution ) but I can see how other Star war fans would be upset with how he didn't seem to deliver on a bunch of unresolved stories

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
:blessed:That spoiler/trailer free 3D experience opening day. shyt was pure Star Wars fan entertainment. How could you not love that movie if you didn't read spoilers beforehand. This Friday is gonna be lit af :smoker:.
Yeah I might go see it opening night blown as fukk or Sunday morning I haven't decided

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im sorry, but any black person who pays to go see this movie is suspect too. Your gonna pay Disney(a known racist company) to see a black man get shytted on for 2 hours. That means u value entertainment over your pride, which is bazaar.
So you don't watch any marvel movie or Pixar ?

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Im sorry, but any black person who pays to go see this movie is suspect too. Your gonna pay Disney(a known racist company) to see a black man get shytted on for 2 hours. That means u value entertainment over your pride, which is bazaar.
:jbhmm:The NFL is a racist organization as well that shyts on black men in real life. Preventing CTE research. Denouncing anthem protests of unarmed black men getting killed by racist cops...
Now let's hear you try and say you don't watch the NFL.:childplease:
:mjpls:Pick and choose which racist company you don't wanna support to feel proud brehs.

:camby:

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
So you don't watch any marvel movie or Pixar ?
Breh if you want to watch the movie then go ahead. Its just aint for me.:yeshrug: My thing is that people are paying for blatant racist shyt on their screen. Marvel shyt is more subvert in that blacks just play support roles.

The only pixar movie i fukked with was Monster Inc which was before Disney got the reigns

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
:jbhmm:The NFL is a racist organization as well that shyts on black men in real life. Preventing CTE research. Denouncing anthem protests of unarmed black men getting killed by racist cops...
Now let's hear you try and say you don't watch the NFL.:childplease:
:mjpls:Pick and choose which racist company you don't wanna support to feel proud brehs.

:camby:
nikka shut your bytch ass up, I dont fukk with the NFL either.:mjlol: You gave me a neg cuz i ruined your Star Wars fantasy, where u see yourself as Finn, the asexual weak emasculated simp best friend chasing after white women. Finn aint fukking Rey man, sorry to break it to you.:pachaha: Word to @Ziggiy

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:what:Ya'll reading spoilers and shyt then have the nerve to watch it and say it wasn't good. Same shyt ya'll did with The Force Awakens.

:camby:Learn how to watch movies. Stop ruining shyt by reading spoilers then bytching about it.

I didn't read one spoiler for either film and:blessed:Force Awakens was a 5/5 and this movie will probably be a 6/5.

And who is you to tell anybody what the fukk to do? How about you focus on yourself that’s the best thing to do smh

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:usure:When was I telling anyone what to do?
:umad:

Don’t neg me with a butt hurt message then try to reply to me in the THREAD like you don’t know what the fukk happened. You’re being weird stop that shyt. Just watch the movie and focus on yaself like i said

Last edited:

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
this nikka stalking me now.:mjlol: Implies im in love with the NFL cuz i know/follow a athletes. I dont fukk with the NFL means I support Kaepernick, and the racism in the sport.