Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
"Bu-bu-but it's a trilogy"

"He needs time to develop"

"He's gonna be better in the next one"

"It's a an arc"

"You wanted him to be perfect in the first movie?"

Y'all lost :mjlol:

Tariq told y'all what was up and broke it down perfectly for you clowns 2 years ago.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY:damn::damn::damn:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:what:Ya'll reading spoilers and shyt then have the nerve to watch it and say it wasn't good. Same shyt ya'll did with The Force Awakens.

:camby:Learn how to watch movies. Stop ruining shyt by reading spoilers then bytching about it.

I didn't read one spoiler for either film and:blessed:Force Awakens was a 5/5 and this movie will probably be a 6/5.

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Interesting that he said they took a risk on the Finn and Rose storylines but didn't like what happened.

Edit: nvm

I was about to say...

campea didnt like Finm ans rose arc/mission in this movie

Most of the the reviewers keep repeating its the weakest part of the movie and could do without (too long)

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
LOL at Finn being redeemed. Ya'll standards need to go up a lot more
Most reviewers are singling out his story as being the weakest aspect of the film. Doesn't seem like he's changed from TFA at all either.
Still the bumbling space janitor who is chasing after Rey with no motivation of his own.

If he was so good in TFA what did he need to be redeemed from?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
finn-awakegif.gif

:mjlol::gucci::hhh::what::scust:

Some of y'all are actually gonna pay to watch 2 and half hours of this demeaning bullshyt :pachaha:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:mjlol::gucci::hhh::what::scust:

Some of y'all are actually gonna pay to watch 2 and half hours of this demeaning bullshyt :pachaha:

these c00ns have no self pride... paying a cac to watch cac saviour shyt while the nikka a scrub... fucc alla dat and fucc star wars as a franchise, a fandom and a m'ffcin bidness

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
LOL at Finn being redeemed. Ya'll standards need to go up a lot more
Most reviewers are singling out his story as being the weakest aspect of the film. Doesn't seem like he's changed from TFA at all either.
Still the bumbling space janitor who is chasing after Rey with no motivation of his own.

If he was so good in TFA what did he need to be redeemed from?

His stuff for me was more interesting than the Rey stuff for most of the movie. I liked the him and rose storyline. In fact it gives us some of the best parts of the movie.

As for redemption he was a coward in the first movie, who was always looking to cut and run at the first chance. In this movie he realises that some things are worth standing your ground for. (yeah it's a well used trope but it works)

I know a lot of you guys have major problems with Finn but I'll say he was much better in this movie. Also please go and see the movie for yourself and stop picking out and using other peoples words and opinions.